The Roger Ferris & Partners : The Bay House
Roger Ferris and Partners is a renowned Architectural firm practicing architecture, interior design and master planning services for both private and public sectors. Since 1985 they have received some of the top Design and architecture awards recently in 2012 they received an AIA New England, a Merit Award, a Chicago Athenaeum, and an American Architecture Award.
One of most recent project from this Architectural firm is the BAY HOUSE. This single-family residence located on Long Island “emphasizes sustainability, climate responsiveness, and the local culture of indoor/outdoor living while providing uninterrupted views of the Noyack Bay”.
Read full article at InteriorDesignGiants.com
In this project, the architects incorporated high-performance glazing and fixed aluminum louvers along with Internet-connected HVAC and lighting systems. Geothermal heat provides low-temperature radiant floor heating, while the wood siding and decking were certified sustainably grown.
Its really important to achieve this point of perfection in your work when the environment inspire the project,
and it all came up to look so organic and almost natural.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories