The Roger Ferris & Partners : The Bay House
Roger Ferris and Partners is a renowned Architectural firm practicing architecture, interior design and master planning services for both private and public sectors. Since 1985 they have received some of the top Design and architecture awards recently in 2012 they received an AIA New England, a Merit Award, a Chicago Athenaeum, and an American Architecture Award.
One of most recent project from this Architectural firm is the BAY HOUSE. This single-family residence located on Long Island “emphasizes sustainability, climate responsiveness, and the local culture of indoor/outdoor living while providing uninterrupted views of the Noyack Bay”.
Read full article at InteriorDesignGiants.com
In this project, the architects incorporated high-performance glazing and fixed aluminum louvers along with Internet-connected HVAC and lighting systems. Geothermal heat provides low-temperature radiant floor heating, while the wood siding and decking were certified sustainably grown.
Its really important to achieve this point of perfection in your work when the environment inspire the project,
and it all came up to look so organic and almost natural.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee
- Numbers on Stairs Help Kids Learn to Count
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss