The Roger Ferris & Partners : The Bay House
Roger Ferris and Partners is a renowned Architectural firm practicing architecture, interior design and master planning services for both private and public sectors. Since 1985 they have received some of the top Design and architecture awards recently in 2012 they received an AIA New England, a Merit Award, a Chicago Athenaeum, and an American Architecture Award.
One of most recent project from this Architectural firm is the BAY HOUSE. This single-family residence located on Long Island “emphasizes sustainability, climate responsiveness, and the local culture of indoor/outdoor living while providing uninterrupted views of the Noyack Bay”.
Read full article at InteriorDesignGiants.com
In this project, the architects incorporated high-performance glazing and fixed aluminum louvers along with Internet-connected HVAC and lighting systems. Geothermal heat provides low-temperature radiant floor heating, while the wood siding and decking were certified sustainably grown.
Its really important to achieve this point of perfection in your work when the environment inspire the project,
and it all came up to look so organic and almost natural.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways