The Roger Ferris & Partners : The Bay House
Roger Ferris and Partners is a renowned Architectural firm practicing architecture, interior design and master planning services for both private and public sectors. Since 1985 they have received some of the top Design and architecture awards recently in 2012 they received an AIA New England, a Merit Award, a Chicago Athenaeum, and an American Architecture Award.
One of most recent project from this Architectural firm is the BAY HOUSE. This single-family residence located on Long Island “emphasizes sustainability, climate responsiveness, and the local culture of indoor/outdoor living while providing uninterrupted views of the Noyack Bay”.
Read full article at InteriorDesignGiants.com
In this project, the architects incorporated high-performance glazing and fixed aluminum louvers along with Internet-connected HVAC and lighting systems. Geothermal heat provides low-temperature radiant floor heating, while the wood siding and decking were certified sustainably grown.
Its really important to achieve this point of perfection in your work when the environment inspire the project,
and it all came up to look so organic and almost natural.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War