Giveaway: Win Fantastic & Beautiful The Bricks UI Pack by Designmodo!
Design You Trust and Designmodo are teaming up to give away fantastic The Bricks UI Pack to 4 randomly selected Design You Trust readers!
Designmodo is one of the most popular Design and Web Development blogs. It covers tutorials, design trends, coding, tips, freebies as well as inspirational posts. Designmodo has Big collection of Web UI Kits and Icons. Professional and pixel perfect User Interface packs for Designers and Web Developers.
The Bricks is a set of user interface components and elements (PSD) united in 4 add-ons: Forms, Elements, E-commerce and Words. Beautiful and clear elements are easily combined with each other, as they are made in the same style. We have created for you hundreds of well-thought web elements which will ideally fit your projects.
Created on 12-grid system, they like fit together like puzzles. We have also drawn for you over 150 of vector icons in terms of this pack. All of them were based on 16-pixel grid.
The Bricks UI Pack
– personal license $89 – 3 winners
– developers license $289 – 1 winner
Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins on April 23, 2013 and concludes on May 8, 2013. 3 lucky winners will be randomly chosen and announced on May 8, 2013.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building