Surreal Clouds Hover Above London’s Trains
A wonderfully whimsical new art installation was just unveiled in London. Called “‘Cloud I Meteoros,” it shows gray statues sitting on top of two fluffy-looking white clouds. Suspended above the historic Barlow Shed of London’s St Pancras Station, the public artwork was created by British sculptor Lucy Orta and her husband Jorge.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel