The orange dancer and other rejected works…
We all hate it when our clients reject some works of ours. Especially when we have worked hard and we have created something that we consider really good.
Thank God for the internet! Because on my Facebook page these artworks find a new life. The most successful part of my FB page are these rejected works. What about yours?
Study created during the development of an advertising campaign for an energy drink.
Fan poster for a gig in South Africa.
Proposal for the cover and back cover of a catalog of a travel agency.
Illustration for the cover of a magazine covering the best 800m race of all time and its winner, David Rudisha
Photomosaic illustration created for the summer campaign of AC Milan in 2009. It was simply impossible to be used as the team’s roaster was still not decided.
See more rejected and experimental artworks on Charis Tsevis’ Facebook page.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee
- Numbers on Stairs Help Kids Learn to Count
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss