The orange dancer and other rejected works…
We all hate it when our clients reject some works of ours. Especially when we have worked hard and we have created something that we consider really good.
Thank God for the internet! Because on my Facebook page these artworks find a new life. The most successful part of my FB page are these rejected works. What about yours?
Study created during the development of an advertising campaign for an energy drink.
Fan poster for a gig in South Africa.
Proposal for the cover and back cover of a catalog of a travel agency.
Illustration for the cover of a magazine covering the best 800m race of all time and its winner, David Rudisha
Photomosaic illustration created for the summer campaign of AC Milan in 2009. It was simply impossible to be used as the team’s roaster was still not decided.
See more rejected and experimental artworks on Charis Tsevis’ Facebook page.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter
- Maggie Jablonski by Elena Rendina
- Golden Girl by Caesar Lima
- Constance Jablonski by Derek Kettela