The orange dancer and other rejected works…
We all hate it when our clients reject some works of ours. Especially when we have worked hard and we have created something that we consider really good.
Thank God for the internet! Because on my Facebook page these artworks find a new life. The most successful part of my FB page are these rejected works. What about yours?
Study created during the development of an advertising campaign for an energy drink.
Fan poster for a gig in South Africa.
Proposal for the cover and back cover of a catalog of a travel agency.
Illustration for the cover of a magazine covering the best 800m race of all time and its winner, David Rudisha
Photomosaic illustration created for the summer campaign of AC Milan in 2009. It was simply impossible to be used as the team’s roaster was still not decided.
See more rejected and experimental artworks on Charis Tsevis’ Facebook page.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- “Facepot” – The Design Concept Of Original Pots For Flowers
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- This Archaeology Soap Has Hidden Dinosaurs Inside