The orange dancer and other rejected works…
We all hate it when our clients reject some works of ours. Especially when we have worked hard and we have created something that we consider really good.
Thank God for the internet! Because on my Facebook page these artworks find a new life. The most successful part of my FB page are these rejected works. What about yours?
Study created during the development of an advertising campaign for an energy drink.
Fan poster for a gig in South Africa.
Proposal for the cover and back cover of a catalog of a travel agency.
Illustration for the cover of a magazine covering the best 800m race of all time and its winner, David Rudisha
Photomosaic illustration created for the summer campaign of AC Milan in 2009. It was simply impossible to be used as the team’s roaster was still not decided.
See more rejected and experimental artworks on Charis Tsevis’ Facebook page.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
- Insanely Creepy Skulls Carved Out Of Fruit & Veg
- What Life Is Like Before And After You Get A Dog
- An Illustrator Imagines What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were Modern Teenagers
- Amazing Street Art By HoodGraff
- 25 Iconic Photos Of Rock Stars From The 1960s And 1970s Taken By Henry Diltz
- 25,000 White Roses Made Of LED Lights For Valentine’s Day
- What World’s Famous Landmarks Could Look Like In An Epic Drought
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present