The orange dancer and other rejected works…
We all hate it when our clients reject some works of ours. Especially when we have worked hard and we have created something that we consider really good.
Thank God for the internet! Because on my Facebook page these artworks find a new life. The most successful part of my FB page are these rejected works. What about yours?
Study created during the development of an advertising campaign for an energy drink.
Fan poster for a gig in South Africa.
Proposal for the cover and back cover of a catalog of a travel agency.
Illustration for the cover of a magazine covering the best 800m race of all time and its winner, David Rudisha
Photomosaic illustration created for the summer campaign of AC Milan in 2009. It was simply impossible to be used as the team’s roaster was still not decided.
See more rejected and experimental artworks on Charis Tsevis’ Facebook page.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Humorous Illustrations Of Chewbacca As Comical Visual Puns
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool