The orange dancer and other rejected works…
We all hate it when our clients reject some works of ours. Especially when we have worked hard and we have created something that we consider really good.
Thank God for the internet! Because on my Facebook page these artworks find a new life. The most successful part of my FB page are these rejected works. What about yours?
Study created during the development of an advertising campaign for an energy drink.
Fan poster for a gig in South Africa.
Proposal for the cover and back cover of a catalog of a travel agency.
Illustration for the cover of a magazine covering the best 800m race of all time and its winner, David Rudisha
Photomosaic illustration created for the summer campaign of AC Milan in 2009. It was simply impossible to be used as the team’s roaster was still not decided.
See more rejected and experimental artworks on Charis Tsevis’ Facebook page.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards