The orange dancer and other rejected works…
We all hate it when our clients reject some works of ours. Especially when we have worked hard and we have created something that we consider really good.
Thank God for the internet! Because on my Facebook page these artworks find a new life. The most successful part of my FB page are these rejected works. What about yours?
Study created during the development of an advertising campaign for an energy drink.
Fan poster for a gig in South Africa.
Proposal for the cover and back cover of a catalog of a travel agency.
Illustration for the cover of a magazine covering the best 800m race of all time and its winner, David Rudisha
Photomosaic illustration created for the summer campaign of AC Milan in 2009. It was simply impossible to be used as the team’s roaster was still not decided.
See more rejected and experimental artworks on Charis Tsevis’ Facebook page.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones