The orange dancer and other rejected works…
We all hate it when our clients reject some works of ours. Especially when we have worked hard and we have created something that we consider really good.
Thank God for the internet! Because on my Facebook page these artworks find a new life. The most successful part of my FB page are these rejected works. What about yours?
Study created during the development of an advertising campaign for an energy drink.
Fan poster for a gig in South Africa.
Proposal for the cover and back cover of a catalog of a travel agency.
Illustration for the cover of a magazine covering the best 800m race of all time and its winner, David Rudisha
Photomosaic illustration created for the summer campaign of AC Milan in 2009. It was simply impossible to be used as the team’s roaster was still not decided.
See more rejected and experimental artworks on Charis Tsevis’ Facebook page.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar