Wonderful pictures of Abandoned churches by Matthias Haker
I would like to share these beautiful photographs taken by Matthias Haker. Haker is currently studying in Media Computer Science and lives in Dresden, Germany. According to his bio, he discovered his passion of photography in 2008. Here are the photos that he took of abandoned churches that made an impression on me.
Like us on Facebook to stay tuned
Author’s website: http://www.matthiashaker.com/
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet