Interiors – 5 Star Luxury Hotel | Sanderson London
If your are in London for Clerkenwell Design Week 2013 you must visit Sanderson London. A lavish “Urban Spa” in the heart of London’s West End, Sanderson offers a retreat from the bustle of the city into a world of fantasy and wellbeing. The landmarked 50s building has been transformed by Philippe Starck into a surreal Cocteau-like dream world, epitomizing a “new luxury” that is smart, pared down, and tempered with a healthy dose of wit and irony.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Prints of Iconic Automobiles
- Lara Stone by Alique
- Gigi Hadid and Domhnall Gleeson by Mario Testino
- Apartment in Kiev by Rina Lovko
- The Typefaces
- Florijn Dive Watch
- Magnetique: The Shiftable Shelves
- The BullRest is Redesigning Travel Pillows
- Sculptural House – Collaboration Between an Architect and a Sculptor
- Santa Goes to Hollywood!
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015