Is it Time to Rethink Your Website – Infographic
If you are a website owner then I am sure this question has crossed your mind before, “Is it time to rethink my website?” This question not only can be asked about the design aspect of a website, but also the content of the website. For example, has your business switched directions, moved locations, or changed phone numbers recently?
It’s a good idea to make sure that the content is kept up-to-date, which includes design trends as well. Flash animations which load music when you hit the landing page is not cool anymore. In fact, it’s downright annoying, and so are overly cluttered websites for that matter. Bigduck has put together a great Infographic pin pointing several areas to focus on, and presents some questions you should ask yourself in rethinking your website.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Cool Beach Products that can make you go “summery”
- Brand guidelines NASA in 1970’s
- 27 Useful Free Icon Sets – August 2015 Edition
- Picnic Backpack Cooler
- Zombie Safe Zone Maps By Design Different
- Dad Makes His Son With Down Syndrome “Fly” In Heartwarming Super-Hero Photo Series
- Summaries of Pop Culture Movies in Pictogram Posters by Viktor Hertz
- Products of The Day #420
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born