Is it Time to Rethink Your Website – Infographic
If you are a website owner then I am sure this question has crossed your mind before, “Is it time to rethink my website?” This question not only can be asked about the design aspect of a website, but also the content of the website. For example, has your business switched directions, moved locations, or changed phone numbers recently?
It’s a good idea to make sure that the content is kept up-to-date, which includes design trends as well. Flash animations which load music when you hit the landing page is not cool anymore. In fact, it’s downright annoying, and so are overly cluttered websites for that matter. Bigduck has put together a great Infographic pin pointing several areas to focus on, and presents some questions you should ask yourself in rethinking your website.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Street Artist’s “Celebrity Takeover” In Hosier Lane, Melbourne
- Classic Cars Vs. Their Modern Versions
- Ethereal Nature Tattoos Inspired By Changing Seasons
- Revenant Bear Mauls Comic-Con: Ex-‘Mythbusters’ Host’s Annual Incognito Costume Includes Leonardo DiCaprio Corpse