Lodamoda – Io Woo
Io Woo (Graphic Design Student from Jakarta,Indonesia). Behind his Interest and Ambition of Fashion and Graphic Design, He say ” Lodamoda is derived from the Italian language , Loda or Lodare which means praise, and Moda which mean Fashion/Mode”. It’s Nice Freshly Digital Art which One set with black and white photos and typos mixing with the rendering unstructured dynamic rather very effective ! So Stylish and beautiful! For more stuff here.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze