Make a Significant Change in Life by Decorating Your Home!
The only thing you can do to keep up with this 21st century world is to change as the world changes. Seriously, the change nowadays is rapid, and not only when it comes to technology, but also in other aspects. Just look at the art that was made a hundred years ago and you will see that the difference is huge. Many people claim that art is now less important and that we generally focus on more material things and money, but the truth is, we are surrounded by art all the time, we are just not aware of it.
For example, when you look at the beautiful building across the street, that is a form of art – architecture. Architecture can be pretty amazing, and architects today come up with millions of different ways to build new houses, flats, etc. But now you might wonder: how can you change yourself to keep up with all the change that’s happening?
Well, you can first try to accept all the new ideas that the modern world brings, and thus call yourself a modern man. But the change I want to talk about is of an external nature. To be more concrete, I want to talk about the change you should make in your home to keep up with the 21st century. The thing is, I will not talk about the technological changes but rather about an artistic one. To be more concrete, I am going to talk about the usage of tiles to create the perfect environment.
A little something called decoration can change your subconscious
Well, as the title says, the place where you reside can very often alter your mood, or even impact some of the very important decisions you make in your life. Your home can also tell you a lot more about yourself, even your deepest secrets, but that is a topic for some other discussion. All you need to know is that people sometimes unconsciously arrange their furniture in order to make them feel better. I like to cover my walls with different post modernistic paintings, but the thing that caught my mind recently was this new way of tile usage.
Namely, some people started combining tiles from their bathrooms to make mosaics of different kinds and then putting them to cover their walls in, such as, the bedroom. I did a little research on the net, and found out that there are people, whom I can freely call artists, who do this kind of service. There are different types of tiles, some of which do not even resemble the ordinary tiles that you see each day when you are brushing your teeth or taking a shower. Many materials are used and the possibilities are infinite. Let me tell you a thing or two about how each of these materials can impact you and your decisions, and what impression will your guests have when they see these tiles and the mosaics made from them.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts