The Modern Beach Bardot – Doutzen Kroes by Terry Richardson
Doutzen Kroes channels her inner Brigitte Bardot in H&M Magazine’s “The Modern Beach Bardot” fashion feature. The Dutch leading model also stars in the brand’s ready-to-wear campaign for summer. None other than photographer Terry Richardson snapped the Victoria’s Secret Angel on a beach on Mexico for the sunny spread. George Cortina styled Doutzen in retro-influenced beachwear from H&M’s new season collection.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Revenant Bear Mauls Comic-Con: Ex-‘Mythbusters’ Host’s Annual Incognito Costume Includes Leonardo DiCaprio Corpse
- Spectacular Origami Lights By Umut Yamac
- Spectacular Ukrainian Crowns On Slavic Inspired Photoshoot Look Absolutely Mesmerizing
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka