The Modern Beach Bardot – Doutzen Kroes by Terry Richardson
Doutzen Kroes channels her inner Brigitte Bardot in H&M Magazine’s “The Modern Beach Bardot” fashion feature. The Dutch leading model also stars in the brand’s ready-to-wear campaign for summer. None other than photographer Terry Richardson snapped the Victoria’s Secret Angel on a beach on Mexico for the sunny spread. George Cortina styled Doutzen in retro-influenced beachwear from H&M’s new season collection.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise