Beautiful Pictures of Female Surfers as They Plunge Beneath the Ocean Waves
The sight of these sirens would be enough to tempt any sailor to condemn himself to a watery grave. But landlubbers fear not. Wait long enough and you can probably meet them back on the beach. These bikini-clad surfers are slicing through the roaring waters off the coast of Hawaii in search of the perfect wave. Photos: Sarah Lee / Alisons Adventures / Carters News.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard