Bert Stern Photographer
Bert Stern, was an American fashion and celebrity portrait photographer. His best known work is arguably The Last Sitting, a collection of 2,500 photographs taken of Marilyn Monroe over a three-day period, six weeks before her death, taken for Vogue.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh
- Musician Performs Concert Floating In The Middle Of The Arctic Ocean
- Celebrity Mugshots Get A 1920’s Makeover
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water