A Design Guide To Printing Fonts
Since visual elements are such a large part of print design, many designers make the mistake of focusing their attention on shape, line and color while neglecting the typography used in the design. However, text is one of the most crucial aspects of any print marketing collateral, as it provides the most information to the audience.
Without taking special consideration when printing fonts, you can end up with a final product that looks unrefined and is difficult to read. Keep these tips in mind before adding any text to your print design projects.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 55m2 All-inclusive Nature Retreat
- Minimalist Interior Personalized In Navy Blue
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83