A Design Guide To Printing Fonts
Since visual elements are such a large part of print design, many designers make the mistake of focusing their attention on shape, line and color while neglecting the typography used in the design. However, text is one of the most crucial aspects of any print marketing collateral, as it provides the most information to the audience.
Without taking special consideration when printing fonts, you can end up with a final product that looks unrefined and is difficult to read. Keep these tips in mind before adding any text to your print design projects.
Recently on Design You Trust
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion
- Meet The Mr T Lookalike Who Won’t Quit His Jibba Jabba – Lecturing Students In Digital Media And Design
- Street Artist Mobstr Unveils A Giant Mural In Vilnius, Lithuania
- STARWARS “The Force Awakens” Stormtrooper by @ANDRESZEN