A Design Guide To Printing Fonts
Since visual elements are such a large part of print design, many designers make the mistake of focusing their attention on shape, line and color while neglecting the typography used in the design. However, text is one of the most crucial aspects of any print marketing collateral, as it provides the most information to the audience.
Without taking special consideration when printing fonts, you can end up with a final product that looks unrefined and is difficult to read. Keep these tips in mind before adding any text to your print design projects.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Chapel on the Hill: Boutique Conversion of a Methodist Chapel
- Cake and Bake Show in London
- A Life in a Graveyard of Airplanes
- Silhouettes Around the World
- World Beard and Moustache Championships
- CR2 Garden House, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- War and Peace: Street Art Around the World
- Adidas Boost Urban Hiker
- Igloo Party Bar