A Design Guide To Printing Fonts
Since visual elements are such a large part of print design, many designers make the mistake of focusing their attention on shape, line and color while neglecting the typography used in the design. However, text is one of the most crucial aspects of any print marketing collateral, as it provides the most information to the audience.
Without taking special consideration when printing fonts, you can end up with a final product that looks unrefined and is difficult to read. Keep these tips in mind before adding any text to your print design projects.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Stunning Photos Of The Pulitzer Prize-Winning Associated Press Photographer Robert Bukaty
- The Backpacker Thunder Collection: Travel and Creativity
- Power Ranger Classic Makeover
- A Very Playful Pooch Has Got Back Behind The Wheel As He Drives Around In Rolls Royce
- Meet Cute Friendly Swimming Pigs In Bahamas
- Amazing Detailed Animal Doodles Created by Artist Faye Halliday
- Joly House, Bangkok, Thailand
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy