A Design Guide To Printing Fonts
Since visual elements are such a large part of print design, many designers make the mistake of focusing their attention on shape, line and color while neglecting the typography used in the design. However, text is one of the most crucial aspects of any print marketing collateral, as it provides the most information to the audience.
Without taking special consideration when printing fonts, you can end up with a final product that looks unrefined and is difficult to read. Keep these tips in mind before adding any text to your print design projects.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Scarlett Hooft Graafland Creates Surreal Installations Over The Beautiful Landscapes
- Gran Told Hubby New Dog Was Jack Russell…But He Grew Into One Of The Biggest In UK
- Bunch O Balloons
- POD Tents
- Vinyl Me, Please
- Spectral : Free Responsive MultiPurpose HTML5 template
- Free Ecommerce Apps UI Kit PSD
- 25 Free High Quality Responsive Magazine WordPress Themes
- 20 Crab Logo Design For Inspiration
- 25+ Native American Tattoo Designs