Pure Linen Aprons from Lithuania
These organic linen aprons and dishcloths rapidly absorb moisture up to 20% of its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch. It has anti-static properties, is non-allergenic, and naturally holds off fungus and bacteria. High quality material makes it resistant to tear and stains, while still being machine washable.
Linen from Lithuanian is well-known for its quality. However, production has been decreasing as this country’s renowned flax fields are converted to more profitable crops that require less care and precision.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail