Pure Linen Aprons from Lithuania
These organic linen aprons and dishcloths rapidly absorb moisture up to 20% of its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch. It has anti-static properties, is non-allergenic, and naturally holds off fungus and bacteria. High quality material makes it resistant to tear and stains, while still being machine washable.
Linen from Lithuanian is well-known for its quality. However, production has been decreasing as this country’s renowned flax fields are converted to more profitable crops that require less care and precision.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson