Pure Linen Aprons from Lithuania
These organic linen aprons and dishcloths rapidly absorb moisture up to 20% of its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch. It has anti-static properties, is non-allergenic, and naturally holds off fungus and bacteria. High quality material makes it resistant to tear and stains, while still being machine washable.
Linen from Lithuanian is well-known for its quality. However, production has been decreasing as this country’s renowned flax fields are converted to more profitable crops that require less care and precision.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser