Pure Linen Aprons from Lithuania
These organic linen aprons and dishcloths rapidly absorb moisture up to 20% of its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch. It has anti-static properties, is non-allergenic, and naturally holds off fungus and bacteria. High quality material makes it resistant to tear and stains, while still being machine washable.
Linen from Lithuanian is well-known for its quality. However, production has been decreasing as this country’s renowned flax fields are converted to more profitable crops that require less care and precision.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 55m2 All-inclusive Nature Retreat
- Minimalist Interior Personalized In Navy Blue
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83