Indestructible One World Futbol
The One World Futbol is known as the world’s first virtually-indestructible ball. It is a humanitarian project to bring the joy of soccer and play to youth around the world.
Let’s take a look at the ball. Why is it so special?
First, it is not an inflatable ball that is susceptible to being punctured and becoming flat. Instead, it is made from a trademarked material known as cross-linked, closed-cell foam. This material is similar to what is used for Crocs sandals. It is manufactured in Canada using state-of-the-art technology that requires no stitching.
Second, it is designed to feel just like a soccer ball, in terms of rebound characteristics, size and weight. It allows kids to enjoy the game of soccer more authentically than using makeshift balls created from trash and twine.
Lastly, the One World Futbol can be used in any terrain: grass, concrete, blacktop, beach, dirt, or on a rocky field.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck