Indestructible One World Futbol
The One World Futbol is known as the world’s first virtually-indestructible ball. It is a humanitarian project to bring the joy of soccer and play to youth around the world.
Let’s take a look at the ball. Why is it so special?
First, it is not an inflatable ball that is susceptible to being punctured and becoming flat. Instead, it is made from a trademarked material known as cross-linked, closed-cell foam. This material is similar to what is used for Crocs sandals. It is manufactured in Canada using state-of-the-art technology that requires no stitching.
Second, it is designed to feel just like a soccer ball, in terms of rebound characteristics, size and weight. It allows kids to enjoy the game of soccer more authentically than using makeshift balls created from trash and twine.
Lastly, the One World Futbol can be used in any terrain: grass, concrete, blacktop, beach, dirt, or on a rocky field.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads