Indestructible One World Futbol
The One World Futbol is known as the world’s first virtually-indestructible ball. It is a humanitarian project to bring the joy of soccer and play to youth around the world.
Let’s take a look at the ball. Why is it so special?
First, it is not an inflatable ball that is susceptible to being punctured and becoming flat. Instead, it is made from a trademarked material known as cross-linked, closed-cell foam. This material is similar to what is used for Crocs sandals. It is manufactured in Canada using state-of-the-art technology that requires no stitching.
Second, it is designed to feel just like a soccer ball, in terms of rebound characteristics, size and weight. It allows kids to enjoy the game of soccer more authentically than using makeshift balls created from trash and twine.
Lastly, the One World Futbol can be used in any terrain: grass, concrete, blacktop, beach, dirt, or on a rocky field.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing