Indestructible One World Futbol
The One World Futbol is known as the world’s first virtually-indestructible ball. It is a humanitarian project to bring the joy of soccer and play to youth around the world.
Let’s take a look at the ball. Why is it so special?
First, it is not an inflatable ball that is susceptible to being punctured and becoming flat. Instead, it is made from a trademarked material known as cross-linked, closed-cell foam. This material is similar to what is used for Crocs sandals. It is manufactured in Canada using state-of-the-art technology that requires no stitching.
Second, it is designed to feel just like a soccer ball, in terms of rebound characteristics, size and weight. It allows kids to enjoy the game of soccer more authentically than using makeshift balls created from trash and twine.
Lastly, the One World Futbol can be used in any terrain: grass, concrete, blacktop, beach, dirt, or on a rocky field.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter
- Maggie Jablonski by Elena Rendina
- Golden Girl by Caesar Lima
- Constance Jablonski by Derek Kettela