Indestructible One World Futbol
The One World Futbol is known as the world’s first virtually-indestructible ball. It is a humanitarian project to bring the joy of soccer and play to youth around the world.
Let’s take a look at the ball. Why is it so special?
First, it is not an inflatable ball that is susceptible to being punctured and becoming flat. Instead, it is made from a trademarked material known as cross-linked, closed-cell foam. This material is similar to what is used for Crocs sandals. It is manufactured in Canada using state-of-the-art technology that requires no stitching.
Second, it is designed to feel just like a soccer ball, in terms of rebound characteristics, size and weight. It allows kids to enjoy the game of soccer more authentically than using makeshift balls created from trash and twine.
Lastly, the One World Futbol can be used in any terrain: grass, concrete, blacktop, beach, dirt, or on a rocky field.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series