The 16th World Bodypainting Festival
The 16th World Bodypainting Festival held earlier this month in Poertschach am Woerthersee, Austria, included artists from 45 nationalities and every continent drawing 29,000 visitors to the “Mecca of Bodypainting”, according to the World Bodypainting Association. in photos by Didier Messens/Getty Images.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Woman Turned Her Friend’s Home Into A Cat Paradise For Their 7 Kitties
- Surprise Bread Hides Pictures In Every Slice
- Photographer Has Headed Into Areas Untouched By Sunlight And Found Creatures That Are Exploding With Colour
- Invisible By Day: Inspiring Photography By Mikko Lagerstedt
- Young Artist From South Korea Creates Visual Illusion Art Using Her Face And Hands