Photography Logo Fonts | How to Choose the Best Font for Your New Logo @medianovak
Your brand is the face of your business. And choosing the wrong font can be disastrous. When a font is to be selected for a logo there are a few considerations to keep in mind. An important start is to think about how you want the audience to react when they see it. What do you want to convey with the brand? Did you ever think that the font type you choose for your logo could say something about you and your business?
If you know the answer to this question, it is much easier to move forward in the process of choosing a font. It is also important to find a font that is easy to read and appropriate for the company.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Russian Artist Creates Dolls That Look Disturbingly Real
- Dutch Prisons Become Welcoming Homes For Refugees
- There’s A ‘Sloth Institute’ Which Looks After Baby Sloths That Lost Their Moms
- Embrace Your Love Of Pizza With These Glorious Photos
- Bring The Beat Back: Youth Culture And Energy Of The 80s New York
- From The Outside To Nowhere: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov
- The Orphans Of Mother Russia: An Intimate Look At The Daily Life In The Ancient City Of Pskov
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- The Wonderful Village Without Roads That You Wish You Never Had To Leave
- This 17-Year-Old Girl Can Easily Recreate Any Vintage Look
- Cool Bookmarks For Cool People Who Love Books
- This Planter And Lamp Might Save Your Life In An Earthquake
- Bloody Boudoir Ladies By Jessica Harrison
- When Does Food Cross The Line And Become Art?
- Drone Captures Wedding Photos Like You’ve Never Seen Before