Photography Logo Fonts | How to Choose the Best Font for Your New Logo @medianovak
Your brand is the face of your business. And choosing the wrong font can be disastrous. When a font is to be selected for a logo there are a few considerations to keep in mind. An important start is to think about how you want the audience to react when they see it. What do you want to convey with the brand? Did you ever think that the font type you choose for your logo could say something about you and your business?
If you know the answer to this question, it is much easier to move forward in the process of choosing a font. It is also important to find a font that is easy to read and appropriate for the company.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Transforms Herself Into Different Characters Using Only Makeup
- This Artist’s NSFW Portraits Aim To Take Down The Double Standard Of Oral Sex In Pop Culture
- Photographer Tests Her Skills With A One Dollar Camera
- You’ll Be Amazed After Seeing The Classy Interior Of This Rolls-Royce!
- Crashed Car Randomly Gets A Golden Makeover
- An Artist Creates A Life-Size Sculpture Of A Pianist, Made Of 210,000 Matches
- Living Planet Index Report In Pictures
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris