Photography Logo Fonts | How to Choose the Best Font for Your New Logo @medianovak
Your brand is the face of your business. And choosing the wrong font can be disastrous. When a font is to be selected for a logo there are a few considerations to keep in mind. An important start is to think about how you want the audience to react when they see it. What do you want to convey with the brand? Did you ever think that the font type you choose for your logo could say something about you and your business?
If you know the answer to this question, it is much easier to move forward in the process of choosing a font. It is also important to find a font that is easy to read and appropriate for the company.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Georgia Hilmer by Mark Abrahams
- Moneywrap Wallet
- SB House by Pitsou Kedem
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter