Underwater City Shicheng Found In China
The city of Shicheng, also known as the Lion City has been recenty located about 85 – 131 feet (26-40 meters) beneath the Thousand Island Lake. The city is nearly 1,339 years of age and is situated in east China’s Zhejiang Province.
International archeologists vividly named the city a time capsule, because everything is remained intact as it were 1,339 years ago. The stairs, walls, statues and other details have remained the same, so it is truely like you’ve gone back in time when looking at these images.
See more images on FunOfArt!
Recently on Design You Trust
- 55m2 All-inclusive Nature Retreat
- Minimalist Interior Personalized In Navy Blue
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83