Underwater City Shicheng Found In China
The city of Shicheng, also known as the Lion City has been recenty located about 85 – 131 feet (26-40 meters) beneath the Thousand Island Lake. The city is nearly 1,339 years of age and is situated in east China’s Zhejiang Province.
International archeologists vividly named the city a time capsule, because everything is remained intact as it were 1,339 years ago. The stairs, walls, statues and other details have remained the same, so it is truely like you’ve gone back in time when looking at these images.
See more images on FunOfArt!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees