Famous Musicians Turned Fine Artists
Music is an art form like any other, and as such, there’s always going to be those who thrive in multiple arenas, from music to painting, drawing, sculpting and more.
It’s always inspiring when you find out your favourite musician also moonlights as a fine artist, exhibiting in galleries and getting published in the Arts Journal. I’ve curated a small selection of such musicians who might make very different music from one another, but who are united by their passion for art. You’ll find everything here, from the ones you’d expect all the way to the more obscure.
(Cover art © Grimes)
Read Full Article at Illusion
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt