Jon Snow T-shirt Design by joysapphire & You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Boat T-shirt Design by Lucy Wood
Jon Snow by joysapphire
from Philippines / Member Since 2014
Jon Snow is the bastard Son of Lord Ned Stark by an unknown mother.
Although he lives with his father, Jon does not know the identity of his mother since Ned has refused to admit her name to anyone, though he told King Robert Baratheon that her name was Wylla, a servant in the employ of House Dayne of Dorne.
Check out more on fancy-tshirts.com
Lucy is the artist, illustrator and textile designer behind White Rabbit Says.As an illustrator and graphic designer Lucy has been drawing & designing for as long as she can remember, starting in the 1990 on crayon and butchers paper and developing her style from there. Check out more here.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Stamp House by Charles Wright Architects
- BB-8 Droid | by Sphero
- Faber-Castell E-motion Pure Black
- 2016 Harley Davidson Softail Slim S
- Logo Designs by Paul Von Excite
- Pixelated Heroes
- Photo of the Day: Donald Trump by Hansky
- “Wave” by Paul Cummins
- “Climate Noah’s Arch” Project By French Artist Gad Weil Will Be Exhibited In Paris
- World’s Largest Hammock Installed In New Jersey