Jon Snow T-shirt Design by joysapphire & You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Boat T-shirt Design by Lucy Wood
Jon Snow by joysapphire
from Philippines / Member Since 2014
Jon Snow is the bastard Son of Lord Ned Stark by an unknown mother.
Although he lives with his father, Jon does not know the identity of his mother since Ned has refused to admit her name to anyone, though he told King Robert Baratheon that her name was Wylla, a servant in the employ of House Dayne of Dorne.
Check out more on fancy-tshirts.com
Lucy is the artist, illustrator and textile designer behind White Rabbit Says.As an illustrator and graphic designer Lucy has been drawing & designing for as long as she can remember, starting in the 1990 on crayon and butchers paper and developing her style from there. Check out more here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones