Jon Snow T-shirt Design by joysapphire & You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Boat T-shirt Design by Lucy Wood
Jon Snow by joysapphire
from Philippines / Member Since 2014
Jon Snow is the bastard Son of Lord Ned Stark by an unknown mother.
Although he lives with his father, Jon does not know the identity of his mother since Ned has refused to admit her name to anyone, though he told King Robert Baratheon that her name was Wylla, a servant in the employ of House Dayne of Dorne.
Check out more on fancy-tshirts.com
Lucy is the artist, illustrator and textile designer behind White Rabbit Says.As an illustrator and graphic designer Lucy has been drawing & designing for as long as she can remember, starting in the 1990 on crayon and butchers paper and developing her style from there. Check out more here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes