Jon Snow T-shirt Design by joysapphire & You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Boat T-shirt Design by Lucy Wood
Jon Snow by joysapphire
from Philippines / Member Since 2014
Jon Snow is the bastard Son of Lord Ned Stark by an unknown mother.
Although he lives with his father, Jon does not know the identity of his mother since Ned has refused to admit her name to anyone, though he told King Robert Baratheon that her name was Wylla, a servant in the employ of House Dayne of Dorne.
Check out more on fancy-tshirts.com
Lucy is the artist, illustrator and textile designer behind White Rabbit Says.As an illustrator and graphic designer Lucy has been drawing & designing for as long as she can remember, starting in the 1990 on crayon and butchers paper and developing her style from there. Check out more here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
- Europe’s First Underwater Sculpture Museum
- Adorable ‘Little Monks’ In Chongqing Go Viral Online
- Oscar Movie Posters Remade With ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Will Add Critical Acclaim To Your Childhood
- This Adorable Cat Just Got A Much Deserved Promotion
- The First Non-Nude Issue Of Playboy Is Here
- A Man Created A Bathroom Mirror That Looks Like The Future
- Get Shit Done With Mi Goals
- A Catlendar To Make You Smile All Year Round In 2016