Jon Snow T-shirt Design by joysapphire & You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Boat T-shirt Design by Lucy Wood
Jon Snow by joysapphire
from Philippines / Member Since 2014
Jon Snow is the bastard Son of Lord Ned Stark by an unknown mother.
Although he lives with his father, Jon does not know the identity of his mother since Ned has refused to admit her name to anyone, though he told King Robert Baratheon that her name was Wylla, a servant in the employ of House Dayne of Dorne.
Check out more on fancy-tshirts.com
Lucy is the artist, illustrator and textile designer behind White Rabbit Says.As an illustrator and graphic designer Lucy has been drawing & designing for as long as she can remember, starting in the 1990 on crayon and butchers paper and developing her style from there. Check out more here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar