Scanadu Scou Will Read Your Vital Signs In Seconds
The Scanadu Scout is a scanner packed with sensors that enables you to capture important physiological data instantly. Find information about your own body without waiting in line at the doctor’s office – you simply hold the Scout to your forehead for 10 seconds and in a snap, your stats are displayed on your smartphone. Learn how different people, locations, activities, foods and beverages affect your body, and figure out what is good and what is bad for you. This is insight a doctor could never get from a simple check-up, with important details often being looked over.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- That’s The Kind Of House You Don’t Get To See Everyday
- This New Zealand Street Is So Steep It Makes The Houses Look Like They’re Sinking
- We Can’t Stop Looking At These Drawings By Artists Reimagining Their Art As Famous Cartoons
- Extraordinary Design Shelter That Looks Like A ‘Flintstones House’, And No One Wants To Buy It
- Polish Artists Recreate Traditional Slavic Head Wreaths With A Modern Twist