Best News & Magazine WordPress Themes for June
Presenting good content of your news & magazine site is not enough, to attract readers and keep them sticking around you should pick a proper WordPress theme carefully. The design and layout should be elegant, stylish and neat while every element should be taken care of, making your articles well noticed. In this collection, we are going to share with you the best news & magazine WordPress themes for June 2014, attractively designed to bring maximum exposure of the timely news or online magazine articles. Your readers will be very loyal and stay focused on your valuable articles. All these themes are highly optimized for both desktop platforms and mobile devices while working perfectly with you, your news site and your readers.
NewsTimes is a pixel perfect, attractively designed and ultra responsive WordPress theme. Featuring hand-written HTML5 and CSS3, NewsTimes loads incredibly fast, and features SEO optimizations to help you rank higher. It also includes a built-in review system for writing helpful reviews.
Edition is a uniquely responsive news theme for all kinds of publishers. It’s perfect for reviews, recipes, audio, video for all kinds of news and blog sites. With a built-in review system, stunning image features and flexible drag and drop page layouts – you can create the perfect website for your readers.
Fully Responsive layout, outstanding design, Sparkle is based on Underscores (_s) and Bootstrap Framework with built-in flexibility. Sparkle does support translating to Multi-Language with WPML, selling online with WooCommerce. It’s also compatible to bbPress in case you need a forum.
NEUE is the Modern, Clean, Responsive and Retina Ready (HD) WordPress Premium Theme built for blogs, newspapers, magazines or review sites.
DailyPlus is a fully responsive News WordPress themes with Ad & AdSense optimized.
More premium news and magazine WordPress themes for June, please view the full collection of Best News & Magazine WordPress Themes for June 2014.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits