Best News & Magazine WordPress Themes for June
Presenting good content of your news & magazine site is not enough, to attract readers and keep them sticking around you should pick a proper WordPress theme carefully. The design and layout should be elegant, stylish and neat while every element should be taken care of, making your articles well noticed. In this collection, we are going to share with you the best news & magazine WordPress themes for June 2014, attractively designed to bring maximum exposure of the timely news or online magazine articles. Your readers will be very loyal and stay focused on your valuable articles. All these themes are highly optimized for both desktop platforms and mobile devices while working perfectly with you, your news site and your readers.
NewsTimes is a pixel perfect, attractively designed and ultra responsive WordPress theme. Featuring hand-written HTML5 and CSS3, NewsTimes loads incredibly fast, and features SEO optimizations to help you rank higher. It also includes a built-in review system for writing helpful reviews.
Edition is a uniquely responsive news theme for all kinds of publishers. It’s perfect for reviews, recipes, audio, video for all kinds of news and blog sites. With a built-in review system, stunning image features and flexible drag and drop page layouts – you can create the perfect website for your readers.
Fully Responsive layout, outstanding design, Sparkle is based on Underscores (_s) and Bootstrap Framework with built-in flexibility. Sparkle does support translating to Multi-Language with WPML, selling online with WooCommerce. It’s also compatible to bbPress in case you need a forum.
NEUE is the Modern, Clean, Responsive and Retina Ready (HD) WordPress Premium Theme built for blogs, newspapers, magazines or review sites.
DailyPlus is a fully responsive News WordPress themes with Ad & AdSense optimized.
More premium news and magazine WordPress themes for June, please view the full collection of Best News & Magazine WordPress Themes for June 2014.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think