Best News & Magazine WordPress Themes for June
Presenting good content of your news & magazine site is not enough, to attract readers and keep them sticking around you should pick a proper WordPress theme carefully. The design and layout should be elegant, stylish and neat while every element should be taken care of, making your articles well noticed. In this collection, we are going to share with you the best news & magazine WordPress themes for June 2014, attractively designed to bring maximum exposure of the timely news or online magazine articles. Your readers will be very loyal and stay focused on your valuable articles. All these themes are highly optimized for both desktop platforms and mobile devices while working perfectly with you, your news site and your readers.
NewsTimes is a pixel perfect, attractively designed and ultra responsive WordPress theme. Featuring hand-written HTML5 and CSS3, NewsTimes loads incredibly fast, and features SEO optimizations to help you rank higher. It also includes a built-in review system for writing helpful reviews.
Edition is a uniquely responsive news theme for all kinds of publishers. It’s perfect for reviews, recipes, audio, video for all kinds of news and blog sites. With a built-in review system, stunning image features and flexible drag and drop page layouts – you can create the perfect website for your readers.
Fully Responsive layout, outstanding design, Sparkle is based on Underscores (_s) and Bootstrap Framework with built-in flexibility. Sparkle does support translating to Multi-Language with WPML, selling online with WooCommerce. It’s also compatible to bbPress in case you need a forum.
NEUE is the Modern, Clean, Responsive and Retina Ready (HD) WordPress Premium Theme built for blogs, newspapers, magazines or review sites.
DailyPlus is a fully responsive News WordPress themes with Ad & AdSense optimized.
More premium news and magazine WordPress themes for June, please view the full collection of Best News & Magazine WordPress Themes for June 2014.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Hot Spring Bath Opens For Japanese Macaques On Hokkaido
- French Farmers Are Magnifique In Racy 2017 Calendar
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- Photographer Nei Valente Creates An Urban Photo Series Of The NYC Newsstands
- Artist Unveils A Monumental Pen & Ink Drawing Nearly 3.5 Years In The Making
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Artist Envisions Futuristic Fort-Like Homes Designed To Withstand Hurricanes
- Sleep In A Bookshelf With 5000 Books In Kyoto’s New Bookstore-Themed Hostel