Best News & Magazine WordPress Themes for June
Presenting good content of your news & magazine site is not enough, to attract readers and keep them sticking around you should pick a proper WordPress theme carefully. The design and layout should be elegant, stylish and neat while every element should be taken care of, making your articles well noticed. In this collection, we are going to share with you the best news & magazine WordPress themes for June 2014, attractively designed to bring maximum exposure of the timely news or online magazine articles. Your readers will be very loyal and stay focused on your valuable articles. All these themes are highly optimized for both desktop platforms and mobile devices while working perfectly with you, your news site and your readers.
NewsTimes is a pixel perfect, attractively designed and ultra responsive WordPress theme. Featuring hand-written HTML5 and CSS3, NewsTimes loads incredibly fast, and features SEO optimizations to help you rank higher. It also includes a built-in review system for writing helpful reviews.
Edition is a uniquely responsive news theme for all kinds of publishers. It’s perfect for reviews, recipes, audio, video for all kinds of news and blog sites. With a built-in review system, stunning image features and flexible drag and drop page layouts – you can create the perfect website for your readers.
Fully Responsive layout, outstanding design, Sparkle is based on Underscores (_s) and Bootstrap Framework with built-in flexibility. Sparkle does support translating to Multi-Language with WPML, selling online with WooCommerce. It’s also compatible to bbPress in case you need a forum.
NEUE is the Modern, Clean, Responsive and Retina Ready (HD) WordPress Premium Theme built for blogs, newspapers, magazines or review sites.
DailyPlus is a fully responsive News WordPress themes with Ad & AdSense optimized.
More premium news and magazine WordPress themes for June, please view the full collection of Best News & Magazine WordPress Themes for June 2014.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- 29 Clever Illustrations That Show The Differences Between Copywriters And Art Directors
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Beef Flowers – Say It With Some Meat
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- An 18-Year-Old Photographer Portrays Trump’s Quotes About Women
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk