The Manhattanhenge 2014
There are these seldom and fading moments in life that amaze us. Well-liked examples are natural phenomena of course. You can witness a really special one twice a year directly in Manhattan, when New York and the sun are standing in the right angle to each other so that the burning orb sinks in the asphalt of the 42. street.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance