Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
Philippa Rice is a young and very talented artist from England and the author of a whole book of gorgeous illustrations called Soppy. It’s clear to anyone who has the pleasure of seeing her work that Philippa has a brilliant ability to express the beauty of day-to-day life spent in the company of one’s beloved.
Here are some of Philippa’s most heart-warming illustrations. We’re sure that every couple will recognise themselves in some of these. Beautiful!
Sometimes, happiness means spending a lazy morning together…
It means going shopping together,
putting everything to one side in order to cuddle,
helping each other in the kitchen
and putting up furniture together.
It’s always better to be together, even if you’ve had a bad day.
Feeling exhausted isn’t so bad when they’re by your side.
Even brushing your teeth together before bed somehow becomes more fun.
Finding room to snuggle together on the couch becomes second nature.
Anyone who’s ever felt really close — really close — to someone will understand this.
They know that pure joy can be found in something as simple as falling asleep side by side.
Or chatting all night about everything and nothing.
Every couple has their favourite places where they go only with each other.
Just being together is the greatest joy of all.
Via Bright Side
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s Views today: 66,470 - Photography
- California’s Failed Utopia Views today: 4,694 - Travel
- Beautiful Photos Of Cuba In 1954 That Looks Like A Country Of Freedom Views today: 2,472 - Travel
- These Intimate NSFW Fashion Dolls Are Handcrafted To Bare All Views today: 1,433 - Design
- Strange, Seductive And Surreal Erotic Photo Montages From 1920-30’s Vienna Views today: 1,417 - Photography
- Meet The Tree That Actually Bleeds When It’s Sliced Open Views today: 1,146 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 1,135 - Photography
- These People Love ‘Friends’ So Much They’ve Got Tattoos Inspired By The Sitcom Views today: 1,077 - Inspirations
- Finally There’s A Dictionary That Actually Tells The Truth Views today: 985 - Inspirations
- Pain, Tears And Death: Modern World Captured By The Contestants Of The World Press Photo Contest 2017 Views today: 928 - Photography
- Creepy But Amazing Kafka-Inspired Cockroach Backpack Views today: 890 - Design
- Japanese Artist Creates Stunning Mashup Photos Of Superhero Action Figures Views today: 769 - Inspirations
- Winners Of The 2017 Underwater Photographer Of The Year Views today: 763 - Photography
- Russian Photographer Brings Fairytales To Life In Stunning, Breathtaking Images Views today: 705 - Photography
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London Views today: 695 - Inspirations
- Rare Photographs Of The Dancing Devils Of Liberia Views today: 646 - Photography
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 645 - Inspirations
- Let #GandalftheGuide Show You The Beauty Of New Zealand In This Photo Series Views today: 602 - Travel
- Living On The Edge Of The Icelandic Cliffside Retreat Views today: 586 - Architecture
- The Nightmare That Was ‘His & Her’ Fashion Views today: 582 - Inspirations