Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
Philippa Rice is a young and very talented artist from England and the author of a whole book of gorgeous illustrations called Soppy. It’s clear to anyone who has the pleasure of seeing her work that Philippa has a brilliant ability to express the beauty of day-to-day life spent in the company of one’s beloved.
Here are some of Philippa’s most heart-warming illustrations. We’re sure that every couple will recognise themselves in some of these. Beautiful!
Sometimes, happiness means spending a lazy morning together…
It means going shopping together,
putting everything to one side in order to cuddle,
helping each other in the kitchen
and putting up furniture together.
It’s always better to be together, even if you’ve had a bad day.
Feeling exhausted isn’t so bad when they’re by your side.
Even brushing your teeth together before bed somehow becomes more fun.
Finding room to snuggle together on the couch becomes second nature.
Anyone who’s ever felt really close — really close — to someone will understand this.
They know that pure joy can be found in something as simple as falling asleep side by side.
Or chatting all night about everything and nothing.
Every couple has their favourite places where they go only with each other.
Just being together is the greatest joy of all.
Via Bright Side
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest