Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
Like DYT on FB:
Philippa Rice is a young and very talented artist from England and the author of a whole book of gorgeous illustrations called Soppy. It’s clear to anyone who has the pleasure of seeing her work that Philippa has a brilliant ability to express the beauty of day-to-day life spent in the company of one’s beloved.
Here are some of Philippa’s most heart-warming illustrations. We’re sure that every couple will recognise themselves in some of these. Beautiful!
Sometimes, happiness means spending a lazy morning together…
It means going shopping together,
putting everything to one side in order to cuddle,
helping each other in the kitchen
and putting up furniture together.
It’s always better to be together, even if you’ve had a bad day.
Feeling exhausted isn’t so bad when they’re by your side.
Even brushing your teeth together before bed somehow becomes more fun.
Finding room to snuggle together on the couch becomes second nature.
Anyone who’s ever felt really close — really close — to someone will understand this.
They know that pure joy can be found in something as simple as falling asleep side by side.
Or chatting all night about everything and nothing.
Every couple has their favourite places where they go only with each other.
Just being together is the greatest joy of all.
Via Bright Side
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Australian Photographer Captures Women Breastfeeding Their Babies In A Series Of Stunning Scenes
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- Creative Eroticism: How These Funny Ads Get Around Censorship
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram
- Impressive Celebrity Portraits By Bettina Rheims
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- The Delicate 3D Embroidery Of Justyna Wolodkiewicz
- Syrian Artist Paints World Leaders As Refugees
- Iconic New York City Buildings Are The Pieces In This Chess Set
- Nightmares, Melancholy And Phobias: NSFW Fine Art Photography By Diana Dihaze
- Humorous Posters Of Graphic Design Puns That Will Make Designers Laugh
- Dog Photographer Of The Year 2017 Winners
- Ukrainian Photographer Creates Powerful Photo To Overcome Anxiety, And Here’s How She Did It
- Denmark Will Have This Amazing New Observation Tower Next Year
- Highways On The Runway? New Dress Designs Show Infrastructure’s Chic Side
- Chinese Student Designs Award-Winning Life Slide
- Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
- Sex Machines: Photographs and Interviews By Timothy Archibald
- 7 Playboy Playmates Re-Enact Their Iconic Covers
- This Wood Wine Box Packaging Can Be Reused As A Bird House
- The Story Of David Glasheen, A Real Life Robinson Crusoe
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin