This Fashion Santa Is Blowing Up The Internet With His Dashing Looks
Like DYT on FB:
A mall Santa in Canada is attracting woman from all over due to his dashing looks.
Paul Mason is a professional model and plays Kris Kringle at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto. He’s known as ‘Fashion Santa’ and looks quite different compared to your usual Old Saint Nick.
For every person who snaps a selfie with Mason and posts it on social media using the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, Yorkdale will donate $1 to the SickKids Foundation.
Also, Michelle Samuels posted on Twitter: “If Santa looked like this? Mothers would be writing to Santa a lot more then their kids. #YorkdaleFashionSanta.”
#YorkdaleFashionSanta’s Fashion Tips:
1. Beard primping is a must. #YorkdaleFashionSanta uses beard oil and wash to keep his glorious white beard fresh. Check out: Holt Renfrew, Kiehl’s & Lush.
2. Looking fashionable is easy with the Yorkdale Style Experience. A one-on-one personal shopping trip at Yorkdale will help you find the best pieces to add to your wardrobe. Read all about it here.
3. Arriving in style starts with valet. Plus you can make your shopping trip even more fashionable this holiday season with bag valet & home delivery.
Do you agree? ;)
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Creative Eroticism: How These Funny Ads Get Around Censorship
- Czech Photographer Michal Pudelka: Girls, Girls, Girls
- Honest Photos That Show What Veterans Look Like After A Decade Of War In The Middle East
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Humorous Posters Of Graphic Design Puns That Will Make Designers Laugh
- Impressive Celebrity Portraits By Bettina Rheims
- Denmark Will Have This Amazing New Observation Tower Next Year
- Boxed In: Life Inside The “Coffin Cubicles” Of Hong Kong
- Into The Canvas: One Model, Incredible Makeup, And No Photoshop
- An Architect Creates This Stunning Address Book Swimming Pool
- Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
- Probably, The Best Movie Posters From The Last 10 Years
- These Amazing Drawings Appear To Jump Out Of The Page
- Iconic New York City Buildings Are The Pieces In This Chess Set
- Dog Photographer Of The Year 2017 Winners
- Israeli Artist PILPELED Collaborates With Bike Company Creating A First Ever Artistically Designed Bike
- Surreal And Dreamy Photo Manipulations By Jackson Hall
- Tel Aviv-Based Designer Chen Bikovski Creates Stunning Aluminum Cactus Lamp
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Russian Craftsman Shapes Wooden Motor Tricycle
- Chinese Student Designs Award-Winning Life Slide
- These Nature Inspired Wall Hooks Are A Creative Twist To The Traditional Hanger
- China’s Famous ‘Face-Kini’ Gets Porcelain-Inspired Facelift