This Fashion Santa Is Blowing Up The Internet With His Dashing Looks
A mall Santa in Canada is attracting woman from all over due to his dashing looks.
Paul Mason is a professional model and plays Kris Kringle at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto. He’s known as ‘Fashion Santa’ and looks quite different compared to your usual Old Saint Nick.
For every person who snaps a selfie with Mason and posts it on social media using the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, Yorkdale will donate $1 to the SickKids Foundation.
Also, Michelle Samuels posted on Twitter: “If Santa looked like this? Mothers would be writing to Santa a lot more then their kids. #YorkdaleFashionSanta.”
#YorkdaleFashionSanta’s Fashion Tips:
1. Beard primping is a must. #YorkdaleFashionSanta uses beard oil and wash to keep his glorious white beard fresh. Check out: Holt Renfrew, Kiehl’s & Lush.
2. Looking fashionable is easy with the Yorkdale Style Experience. A one-on-one personal shopping trip at Yorkdale will help you find the best pieces to add to your wardrobe. Read all about it here.
3. Arriving in style starts with valet. Plus you can make your shopping trip even more fashionable this holiday season with bag valet & home delivery.
Do you agree? ;)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck