This Fashion Santa Is Blowing Up The Internet With His Dashing Looks
A mall Santa in Canada is attracting woman from all over due to his dashing looks.
Paul Mason is a professional model and plays Kris Kringle at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto. He’s known as ‘Fashion Santa’ and looks quite different compared to your usual Old Saint Nick.
For every person who snaps a selfie with Mason and posts it on social media using the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, Yorkdale will donate $1 to the SickKids Foundation.
Also, Michelle Samuels posted on Twitter: “If Santa looked like this? Mothers would be writing to Santa a lot more then their kids. #YorkdaleFashionSanta.”
#YorkdaleFashionSanta’s Fashion Tips:
1. Beard primping is a must. #YorkdaleFashionSanta uses beard oil and wash to keep his glorious white beard fresh. Check out: Holt Renfrew, Kiehl’s & Lush.
2. Looking fashionable is easy with the Yorkdale Style Experience. A one-on-one personal shopping trip at Yorkdale will help you find the best pieces to add to your wardrobe. Read all about it here.
3. Arriving in style starts with valet. Plus you can make your shopping trip even more fashionable this holiday season with bag valet & home delivery.
Do you agree? ;)
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s Views today: 90,113 - Photography
- These Intimate NSFW Fashion Dolls Are Handcrafted To Bare All Views today: 1,124 - Design
- NASA Just Released Travel Posters For Our New Sister Solar System, And They’re Cool As Hell Views today: 867 - Inspirations
- Beautiful Photos Of Cuba In 1954 That Looks Like A Country Of Freedom Views today: 812 - Travel
- Strange, Seductive And Surreal Erotic Photo Montages From 1920-30’s Vienna Views today: 802 - Photography
- Meet The Tree That Actually Bleeds When It’s Sliced Open Views today: 788 - Inspirations
- The Nightmare That Was ‘His & Her’ Fashion Views today: 755 - Inspirations
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London Views today: 649 - Inspirations
- Animals That Look Like They’re About To Drop The Hottest Albums Ever Views today: 559 - Animals
- California’s Failed Utopia Views today: 536 - Travel
- A Shelter Has Been Trying To Find A Home For This Cat For Over A Year Views today: 531 - Animals
- Stunning Photos Of Haile Selassie I, The Emperor Of Ethiopia Views today: 460 - Photography
- This New Hair Dye Turns Humans Into Chameleons Views today: 434 - Technology
- Mysterious Abandoned Village On Shengshan Island In China Being Overtaken By Nature Views today: 358 - Travel
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 315 - Inspirations
- Bench To Bedroom: Urban Furniture Turned Homeless Shelters Views today: 295 - Design
- Paper Models Of The Most Controversial Buildings Erected Behind The Iron Curtain Views today: 268 - Architecture
- Power Company Uses Drone To Burn Trash Off High Voltage Wires Views today: 264 - Technology
- This Man Drives Several Hours Everyday To Bring Water To Thirsty Wild Animals Views today: 242 - Animals
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 232 - Photography