Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
IKEA has launched a Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook for those who believe love is complicated.
“For those who believe that love is complicated, IKEA has the solution to get you through Valentine’s this year. Introducing the IKEA love manual; for troubleshooting your relationship woes,” said the statement from IKEA.
The campaign which runs in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand was created with the help of BBH Asia Pacific.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist’s Incredible Hand-Painted Clay Sculptures Look Like Whimsical Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Dolls That Look Disturbingly Real
- Dutch Prisons Become Welcoming Homes For Refugees
- There’s A ‘Sloth Institute’ Which Looks After Baby Sloths That Lost Their Moms
- Embrace Your Love Of Pizza With These Glorious Photos
- Bring The Beat Back: Youth Culture And Energy Of The 80s New York
- From The Outside To Nowhere: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov
- The Orphans Of Mother Russia: An Intimate Look At The Daily Life In The Ancient City Of Pskov
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- The Wonderful Village Without Roads That You Wish You Never Had To Leave
- This 17-Year-Old Girl Can Easily Recreate Any Vintage Look
- Cool Bookmarks For Cool People Who Love Books
- This Planter And Lamp Might Save Your Life In An Earthquake
- Bloody Boudoir Ladies By Jessica Harrison
- When Does Food Cross The Line And Become Art?