Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
IKEA has launched a Valentine’s Day campaign on Facebook for those who believe love is complicated.
“For those who believe that love is complicated, IKEA has the solution to get you through Valentine’s this year. Introducing the IKEA love manual; for troubleshooting your relationship woes,” said the statement from IKEA.
The campaign which runs in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand was created with the help of BBH Asia Pacific.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- Cancer Survivor Kristi Loyall Who Had Leg Amputated Now Takes Limb Everywhere
- Capturing Americana With Jason Lee
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- Things Come Apart: A Teardown Manual For Modern Living
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Sex Machines: Photographs and Interviews By Timothy Archibald