Have A Look Inside The Magical Ice World Of The ICEHOTEL 365
Located in the Swedish village of Jukkasjarvi, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle and next to the shores of the Torne River, sits the ICEHOTEL. A hotel that’s been built and rebuilt every year since 1989 using ice from the Torne River. This year however, the newly designed ICEHOTEL 365 is being unveiled. The new structure will be a permanent one that remains next to the Torne River all year long with the help of solar powered cooling technology during the summer months.
The ICEHOTEL features both cold and warm rooms as well as a dining room, cocktail bar, and communal changing rooms, toilets, and saunas all found in the warm section. The hotel also has an ice church attached to it to host the perfect arctic wedding.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s Views today: 21,207 - Photography
- Animals That Look Like They’re About To Drop The Hottest Albums Ever Views today: 2,766 - Animals
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos Views today: 1,268 - Inspirations
- Hilarious Memes Of Beluga Whale Who Upstaged A Bride By Photobombing Her On Her Big Day Views today: 880 - Animals
- Pushing Photorealism To New Levels Of Beauty: Amazing Paintings By Yigal Ozeri Views today: 778 - Inspirations
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 737 - Inspirations
- Two Snails Lean In For A Kiss While Perched Precariously On Top Of Cherry Stems Views today: 649 - Animals
- This 56-Year-Old Lady Is Proof That Women’s Bodies Are Sexy At Any Age (NSFW) Views today: 549 - Inspirations
- Edwardian Angels: The Pure Beauties From The 1900s Views today: 535 - Photography
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 486 - Inspirations