Yana, The Two-Faced Kitty Whose Parents Ran Out Of Ink
Being two-faced is generally considered to be a bad thing. Unless you’re Yana the cat that is. Because as you can see, this adorable chimeric feline has the most beautiful unique markings. She looks like her parents ran out of ink while they were coloring her in!
The cat was posted in a classified advert in a Belarussian website called Nasha Niva back in July 2016. She was looking for a new owner, and it didn’t take her long to find one! She now lives with Elizabeth, an architect and design student from Orsha, Belarus, who studies at the National Technical University in Minsk.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s Views today: 80,949 - Photography
- Animals That Look Like They’re About To Drop The Hottest Albums Ever Views today: 6,517 - Animals
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 1,365 - Inspirations
- Hilarious Memes Of Beluga Whale Who Upstaged A Bride By Photobombing Her On Her Big Day Views today: 1,197 - Animals
- Edwardian Angels: The Pure Beauties From The 1900s Views today: 1,099 - Photography
- Paper Models Of The Most Controversial Buildings Erected Behind The Iron Curtain Views today: 1,073 - Architecture
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos Views today: 1,000 - Inspirations
- Pushing Photorealism To New Levels Of Beauty: Amazing Paintings By Yigal Ozeri Views today: 915 - Inspirations
- Two Snails Lean In For A Kiss While Perched Precariously On Top Of Cherry Stems Views today: 878 - Animals
- Creative Father Puts His 3 Adorable Daughters Into Funny, Eclectic Photo Manipulations Views today: 617 - Photography