You Will Laugh Out Loud At This Seattle Gas Station’s Witty Signs
Like DYT on FB:
For over a decade, a Chevron gas station in the Seattle neighborhood of Wallingford has been delighting its residents by displaying funny witticisms on its roadside sign. Once a week, they post a humorous phrase consisting of four lines, with 17 characters per line, to the delight of the entire community.
“In October of 2005, we converted our auto repair shop into an ExtraMile convenience store and suddenly we had a problem. It had always been easy to think of useful messages to put on the sign for things like service promotions and store specials and the like. But with the ExtraMile, there were no more cars to fix and the place was plastered with store specials. So we decided to do something different,” the website reads.
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Colossal Monuments From Around The World That No One Talks About
- Model Born With “Cat Eye Syndrome” Stars In Stunning High Fashion Photo Shoot
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Rare NSFW Photos From Salvador Dali’s Bizarre But Sexy Photoshoot For Playboy In 1973
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Japan’s Ultra Luxurious Shiki-Shima Train
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes
- Hilarious Entries For The First Ever Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2017