Amphibious Folding Motorcycle From Russia Fits In The Trunk Of A Car
“How long I’ve wanted this dream to come true,” wails Twisted Sister as a motorcycle zips through a mud pit that’s snatching the boots of its rider in this frankly ridiculous video of the Russian motorbike Taurus 2×2.
Perhaps the most jaw-dropping moment is when the rider drops the Taurus right into a body of water and it gently bobs to the surface thanks to those bulbous tires and its mere 181-pound weight. It’s extra-light, amphibious and takes just five minutes to dismantle for transport inside another vehicle. It’s not street legal, however – riders have to stick to the back roads of Russia, but that’s really where the Taurus shines.
Designed specifically for agricultural purposes and recreation in rural Russia, the bike definitely shows off what it can do, leaving no doubt that it can tackle some serious tasks.
The video shows the bike zooming through giant puddles, pulling a trailer piled with hay bales and even giving a second motorcycle a lift like it weighs next to nothing:
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy Views today: 40,673 - Photography
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan Views today: 29,347 - Photography
- American Artist Creates Creepy Trump Photo Collages Views today: 2,873 - Inspirations
- Russian Dental Clinic N2 – Probably The Scariest Dental Clinic In The World Views today: 1,098 - Travel
- Finnish Woman Creates Controversial Self Portraits, Calls It Art Views today: 968 - Inspirations
- Meet Oreo, The World’s First Cat Nurse Views today: 817 - Animals
- Instagram’s ‘Bros Being Basic’ Shows Men Recreating Clichéd Snaps Of Women Views today: 805 - Inspirations
- Powerful NSFW Photos From The 2017 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Badass Views today: 734 - Photography
- Awkward Metal Band Photos Views today: 570 - Photography
- How To Cure ‘Mototoxicosis’ Views today: 468 - Photography
- The Amazing Makeup By Lucia Pittalis Views today: 429 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 417 - Photography
- Photographer Olgaç Bozalp Captures Fashion People In Iran, And It’s Not Easy Views today: 414 - Photography
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 392 - Inspirations
- “Memoirs Of The Geisha” – A Look Back At The Traditional Japanese Female Entertainers Views today: 332 - Photography