These Bright Yellow Stairs Have Open Fronts For Extra Storage
Like DYT on FB:
When Andrew Maynard of Austin Maynard Architects was designing his own home in Melbourne, Australia, he decided to create a staircase that would provide additional storage, as well as be bright and colorful.
After finding some brightly colored taps and asking his Instagram followers which color to go with, yellow was the chosen color, and was used throughout the space, with the floor, kitchen faucet, dining chairs, lighting and the stairs all being the same color.
The stairs, not only are they bright yellow, but the front of the stairs are open, providing additional storage space for the home, and by designing open fronts instead of drawers, the home owners are easily able to see what is stored away.
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Colossal Monuments From Around The World That No One Talks About
- Model Born With “Cat Eye Syndrome” Stars In Stunning High Fashion Photo Shoot
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Rare NSFW Photos From Salvador Dali’s Bizarre But Sexy Photoshoot For Playboy In 1973
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Japan’s Ultra Luxurious Shiki-Shima Train
- Hilarious Entries For The First Ever Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2017
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes