This Campaign Promotes Pet Adoption Through Brilliant Optical Illusion Photos
Like DYT on FB:
We all know that photography can be a powerful tool for sending a message. A recent campaign from an animal shelter in India is a beautiful example how photography conveys a strong message and calls to action.
A series of photos created for ‘World for All’ shows that there’s always room for a pet in a family, and these pictures show it in a very smart and unique way. They resemble the double meaning optical illusions; only they were made through photos, not drawings. Photographer Amol Jadhav took photos of families and used background, shadows, and lights to create a blank space shaped like an animal.
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Colossal Monuments From Around The World That No One Talks About
- Model Born With “Cat Eye Syndrome” Stars In Stunning High Fashion Photo Shoot
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Rare NSFW Photos From Salvador Dali’s Bizarre But Sexy Photoshoot For Playboy In 1973
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Japan’s Ultra Luxurious Shiki-Shima Train
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes
- Hilarious Entries For The First Ever Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2017