From Tokyo To Paris: 4 Continents, 4 Cities, 300 Objects
A city is made of many things.
When you dream of Paris you think croissants, good wine and the Moulin Rouge. When you fantasise Tokyo you visualise sushi, technology and paper lanterns. Photographic Poster Artist, Jordan Bolton based in Manchester, England, has done just that and designed for Expedia Canada, four unique posters depicting four iconic cities: San Francisco, Rio de Janeiro, Paris and Tokyo.
Through extensive research, he selected objects that represent the life, soul and heartbeat of these vibrant cities. Using white plasticine, he made miniature versions of the objects and painted each one. Placing them on coloured card, he photographed them from above.
The end result gives us four exquisite posters that are a treat for the eyes.
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Woman Flawlessly Retakes Her Study Abroad Photos, 30 Years Later
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- More Than 4,000 Photographs From The D-Day Invasion Of Normandy Are Now Available Online
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- A Look Back At Playboy Bunny Girls
- Toilet Timer: The Anatomically Significant Sand Timer For Procrastinators
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Japanese Artist Nobuhiro Nakanishi Creates Fantastic Layered Drawings
- Bees Under The Macro Lens
- “Geometric Variants”, An Optical Illusion Photography Project By Erika Zolli
- Stunning Digital Surreal Art By Mikhail Batrak
- When A Glimpse Of Stocking Was Something Shocking: Vintage NSFW Postcards Of 1920’s Flappers
- Stylish Vintage Photos From The Stock Photography Agencies In The 1970s
- The Explosive And Twisted Illustrations By Mike Hughes
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Chinese Airline’s New Haute Couture Uniforms Puts Other Airlines To Shame
- The Fantastically Sculptural Architecture Of Cyril Lancelin
- Artist Gianluca Gimini Reinterprets Vintage Italian Brands As Sneakers
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Beautiful Australian Landscape Oil Paintings By Graham Gercken
- Creative Mom Paints On Skylight To Make Her Daughter Go To Kindergarten Class
- Sex Machines: Photographs and Interviews By Timothy Archibald
- Taipei Subway Cars Have Been Decorated To Simulate Various Sports Venues During The Coming Universiade In Taiwan
- History Of Apple: All The Apple Products From 1976 To 2017 In A Single Poster
- This Woman Has Dedicated Her Life To Taking Pictures Of The Oldest Trees On The Planet