Hollywood Celebrities Are Attracted By Simple Proletarian Words Of Russian Newspaper And Unimaginable Thought That Their Interviews With The Portrait Will Be Published In The Heart Of The Southern Urals
Like DYT on FB:
Coolest Russian newspaper Kopeisk Worker is from the provincial town of Kopeisk, Chelyabinsk region, the Urals. Chelyabinsk region has become famous worldwide due to meteorite (February 2013).
No, it’s not a Photoshop! The honest newspaper editor of “Kopeysk worker” guarantees. For the past 4 years the newspaper has gathered the collection of unique photos of Hollywood celebrities, but made it public only now. The newspaper “Kopeysk worker” – one of the oldest media of the Chelyabinsk region. However, hardly anyone except residents of the Kopeysk would know of its existence, if not a collection of unique photographs in which Hollywood stars are proudly holding it.
During this time the black and white pages of “Kopeysk worker” were held by Bruce Willis, Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg, Richard Gere, Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Justin Timberlake, Harrison Ford, Denzel Washington, Emma Watson, Kate Winslet, Naomi Watts, Kate Hudson, Amanda Seyfried, and Helen Mirren.
The first issues of Kopeysk newspaper photographed Johnny Depp back in 2009. When the newspaper had a picture of Johnny Depp, the readers had a shock.
Johnny got the newspaper from Jack Tewksbury, a Hollywood film producer of “The Great Gatsby”, “Die Hard 5” and, by happy coincidence, the husband of the former resident of Kopeysk – Margarita. It was her own idea to glorify her local newspaper in Hollywood.
For four years, they penetrate into the dressing room of Hollywood celebrities, take photos of stars and offer them to participate in photo session with a fresh newspaper, sent to the United States from the distant Urals.
“We have an agreement with Margaret and her husband, that we publish in our newspaper announcements about the world film premieres and interviews with the actors who participated in the creation of these films. One time we even took $ 200 for each announcement” – explains the executive secretary of Dmitry Sogrin.
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- Creative Eroticism: How These Funny Ads Get Around Censorship
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Australian Photographer Captures Women Breastfeeding Their Babies In A Series Of Stunning Scenes
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Iconic New York City Buildings Are The Pieces In This Chess Set
- The Delicate 3D Embroidery Of Justyna Wolodkiewicz
- Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Impressive Celebrity Portraits By Bettina Rheims
- Denmark Will Have This Amazing New Observation Tower Next Year
- These Nature Inspired Wall Hooks Are A Creative Twist To The Traditional Hanger
- Syrian Artist Paints World Leaders As Refugees
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Dog Photographer Of The Year 2017 Winners
- Humorous Posters Of Graphic Design Puns That Will Make Designers Laugh
- Sex Machines: Photographs and Interviews By Timothy Archibald
- Ukrainian Photographer Creates Powerful Photo To Overcome Anxiety, And Here’s How She Did It
- The Story Of David Glasheen, A Real Life Robinson Crusoe
- Nightmares, Melancholy And Phobias: NSFW Fine Art Photography By Diana Dihaze
- Chinese Student Designs Award-Winning Life Slide
- Innovative Russian Bakery Uses ‘Brushstroke’ Decorations To Create The Most Amazing Cakes
- This Wood Wine Box Packaging Can Be Reused As A Bird House
- Someone Uploaded An Amazing Collection Of Hi-Res, Textless Movie Posters