Surreal And Fine Art Portrait Photography By Konrad Bąk
Like DYT on FB:
Konrad Bąk is a talented self-taught photographer, illustrator and filmmaker currently based in Wroclaw, Poland. Konrad focuses on portraiture, he shoots a lot of beauty, fashion and equine photography.
“In my opinion, the camera lens should express feelings, tell stories,” he says. “In my photographs, I try to capture the fleeting beauty, the mood of the moment. In my images, I try to capture the sensuality of the female body, the uniqueness of feminine beauty, fluctuations in moods, The possibility of showing it all in a durable form is “that something” that drives me to arrange my photoshoots,” says Konrad.
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Colossal Monuments From Around The World That No One Talks About
- Model Born With “Cat Eye Syndrome” Stars In Stunning High Fashion Photo Shoot
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Rare NSFW Photos From Salvador Dali’s Bizarre But Sexy Photoshoot For Playboy In 1973
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Hilarious Entries For The First Ever Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2017
- Japan’s Ultra Luxurious Shiki-Shima Train
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes