Humorous Posters Of Graphic Design Puns That Will Make Designers Laugh
Graphic designers have altogether different mindsets, the way they perceive things, the way they guess meaning within the lines, the way they devise ways to the healthy outcome of their projects and the way they don’t take negative criticism at heart show that their temperament is different, stable and optimistic.
They get the humor positively, they become sarcastic positively, they show irony in their designs, and they bring out amusement and interesting features into their creation. If I say, they develop a relationship with their tasks, it won’t be wrong.
To inject some light-hearted humor into graphic design, marketing and promotions assistant Sara Heffernen has created a set of colorful, minimalist “Graphic Design Pun Cards”.
Featuring simple graphics and funny words, these cards illustrate the various quirks of being a graphic designer and poke fun at the many issues that they are concerned with at work.
For instance, one of the cards reads, “Bad Kerning Can Never Be Justified”, with the text cleverly set to the justified layout style.
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Welcome To Heimat: An Enchanted NSFW Trip Through Bavaria With Photographer Ellen Von Unwerth
- Sensual And Dreamy NSFW Feminine Photography By Ilona Shevchishina
- More Than 4,000 Photographs From The D-Day Invasion Of Normandy Are Now Available Online
- Dive In And Join The Chaos – If You Can Find Any Water Left In These Crowded Swimming Pools
- A Look Back At Playboy Bunny Girls
- Woman Flawlessly Retakes Her Study Abroad Photos, 30 Years Later
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Bees Under The Macro Lens
- Amazing ‘Before’ And ‘After’ Photos: Make-Up Artist Transforms A Face Without The Use Of Photoshop
- “Geometric Variants”, An Optical Illusion Photography Project By Erika Zolli
- The Explosive And Twisted Illustrations By Mike Hughes
- Guy Paints Over Shit Graffiti And Makes It Legible
- When LIFE Magazine Received Pics Of Still-Unknown Marilyn Monroe, They Replied “WTH Is Marilyn Monroe”
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Meet Light Ragaz, A Spectacular 3D Projection Onto Natural Environment
- The Fantastically Sculptural Architecture Of Cyril Lancelin
- Beautiful Australian Landscape Oil Paintings By Graham Gercken
- Chilling Look At The Ordinary Cars ISIS Have Transformed Into ‘Mad Max’ Deadly Bombs
- “Rebels Without A Pause” – Intimate Portraits Of Britain’s Aging Rebels And Mavericks
- The ‘Real’ New York: Gritty Scenes Of NYC Street Life In The 1970s
- Two Spain-Based Photographers Playfully Interact With Geometry Of Architecture In These Images
- Photographer Felix Hernandez Goes Back To The Future With A Retro-Influenced Photo Series
- Cultural Torture: An Offensive And Ironic Guide To Pissing People Off In Their Own Countries
- Japanese Artist Nobuhiro Nakanishi Creates Fantastic Layered Drawings