The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
Like DYT on FB:
A nuclear-powered bullet train that was equipped with amenities more appropriate to a cruise ship, it had luxuries such as swimming pools and shopping centers.
Supertrain was an American television drama/adventure series that ran on NBC from February 7 to May 5, 1979. Nine episodes were made. Most of the cast of a given episode were guest stars. The production was elaborate, with huge sets and a high-tech model train for outside shots.
Supertrain was the most expensive series ever aired in the United States at the time.
The production was beset by problems including a model train that crashed… it received poor reviews and low ratings… it went off air after only three months.
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Australian Photographer Captures Women Breastfeeding Their Babies In A Series Of Stunning Scenes
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- Creative Eroticism: How These Funny Ads Get Around Censorship
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram
- Impressive Celebrity Portraits By Bettina Rheims
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Syrian Artist Paints World Leaders As Refugees
- Nightmares, Melancholy And Phobias: NSFW Fine Art Photography By Diana Dihaze
- Iconic New York City Buildings Are The Pieces In This Chess Set
- Humorous Posters Of Graphic Design Puns That Will Make Designers Laugh
- Dog Photographer Of The Year 2017 Winners
- Ukrainian Photographer Creates Powerful Photo To Overcome Anxiety, And Here’s How She Did It
- Highways On The Runway? New Dress Designs Show Infrastructure’s Chic Side
- Denmark Will Have This Amazing New Observation Tower Next Year
- The Delicate 3D Embroidery Of Justyna Wolodkiewicz
- 7 Playboy Playmates Re-Enact Their Iconic Covers
- Chinese Student Designs Award-Winning Life Slide
- Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
- This Wood Wine Box Packaging Can Be Reused As A Bird House
- Sex Machines: Photographs and Interviews By Timothy Archibald
- The Story Of David Glasheen, A Real Life Robinson Crusoe
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin