Project “New Etno” By Makeup Artist And Stylist Beata Bojda -The Artist Used Traditional Polish Flower Crowns
Project ‘New Etno’ is a continuation of a art series made by makeup artist and stylist Beata Bojda and a photographer Ewa Żylińska.
The artistic duo used the traditional Slavic (in this case Polish) flower crowns and all the modern accessories, jewelry, and makeup with a mission to experiment the so called ‘etno’ fashion. Beata is obviously very inspired inspired by the traditional folk paintings of the Holy Mother as she explains. The flower crowns were recreated with the help of Edyta Cieślik-Moczek, owner of the folk museum Niebowo to make it as realistic as possible.
If you are wondering, it is not easy to make such flower crowns. This technique is old over 100 years, the flowers were made by twisting the colorful crepe paper – just like Slavic girls did it in rural Poland long time ago.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- Meet Diandra Forrest, Stunning Albino African American Model
- When Eight-Year-Olds Worked The Streets: Lewis Hine’s Beautiful Vintage Portraits Of Young Workers In America
- Mullet: The Badass Hairstyle Of The 1970s, 1980s And Early 1990s
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Comedian Is Covering California In Fake Flyers And They’re Brilliant
- Meet The Italian Artists Inking Museum-Worthy Tattoos
- Stunning Finalists Photos From The “Through Our Eyes” Homeless Photography Project
- Hilarious NSFW Coloring Book Corruptions To Ruin Your Childhood Fun
- Vintage Images Of People & Their Beloved Volkswagen Buses
- Ohio Youth Of The 1970s – Lovely Photos Of Long-Haired Teenage Girls In Dayton From 1974-75
- A Wandering Into The Fascinating Sketchbook Of Russian Artist Elena Limkina
- This 3D Printed Coffee Table Shows Art As Seen Under The Microscope
- The Superb Sci-Fi Themed Works Of Su Jian
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- Casual NSFW Sculptures Show Women Getting Cozy In Themselves
- Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken: The World Of Daniel Lismore
- The Magical Beauty Of Mushrooms Captured By Jill Bliss
- Nature Takes Back Its Rights With The Vegetal Objects Of Camille Kachani
- Coffee Served In A Cone? Enjoy This Unique Drink At A Specialty Cafes Around The World!
- Welders In China Cover Up Despite Summer Heat
- The Seoul-Based Pastry Chef Creates Buttercream Floral Cakes That Look Too Beautiful To Eat
- Artist & Chief Daniele Barresi Carves Out A Unique Space Between Food And Art
- The Solo Honeymoon: Woman’s Sad Photos After Husband Denied Visa