Following the past advertising posts I thought of putting together something about fashion, more exactly, about those creative bunch of adverts that challenge your eyes. Ads that distance themselves from the cheapness of the hoard, from the overuse of sex appeal to give value to their products.
in the United Kingdom, is celebrated the No Smoking Day. It is an annual health awareness day intended to help smokers who want to quit smoking. With this occasion, I’ve put together a collection of advertising campaigns that bring to your attention, why you should stop smoking.
In the wilderness of the forests where giant bulldozers are tearing apart the woods there is a monkey that accidentally finds a shaving machine and decides to use it. Spontaneously disguised as a human being, he moves out to the city and starts a career.
There are so many websites out there, that present and want to sell you something, that makes you lose count. But in that rumble there are some that grab your attention and show you something different. So, instead of telling you what makes them special, why not just let you see for yourself. Enjoy!
With the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note II in France, Heaven agency and dutch illustrator Tineke Meirink got approached to create a new communication campaign, Safari Imaginaire, that brings a refreshing artistic point of view.
A collection of tea packaging designs that present how the differentiation process is done thru one of the most essential environments, it’s packaging.
here is a collection of ads from different environments that will put some light on the subject, and also sustain the awareness more then a day. A collection of HIV AIDS awareness campaigns for your inspiration and information.
An illustration showcase that presents the work of 14 designers with their unique style and approach. The attention to detail is the common point that gives value to this illustrations.
One popular trend in web design this days is the parallax scroll effect. A rich and engaging user experience with a seamless navigation that puts things into a new perspective. A technique that has been abused in the past months, but with more positive results then negative. The following showcase presents some projects that bring something different.
A showcase of fashion website designs that presents the unique and appealing design surrounding the fashion world. The full page picture based design has evolved in something more, it has evolved into an experience. The websites shown in this showcase have been chosen based on: unique design, navigation, user experience and interaction.
“Cudi The Kid” is the name of the new song of Steve Aoki ft. Kid Cudi and Travis Barker.
The following print ads display unique, creative and hilarious ideas of self-promotion, approached by agencies.
How do banks use advertising to attract attention to their services? It wasn’t mass hypnotism, as I would have imagined, but pure creativity and bursting imagination.
“Content is king”, but can it be read? Finding and choosing the right fonts can be a hassle, not just when creating a visual identity, but also when designing for the web or print. This collection of websites offers a wast source of fonts and materials to make the design process spent more efficient.
See more on Wabbaly
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio