Ballerina Project by Photographer Dane Shitagi is really an outstanding project showcasing the graceful beauty of ballerinas. By explaining the project Dane Shitagi says, “Ballerina Project is more about the dancer than the dancing.”
Most of the countries have entered into the snowy winter season and peoples have enjoyed one Snowy night before Christmas. If you not been able to enjoy the snow and the freezing atmosphere of winter here’s collection for you!
S a n t a ‘ s V i l l a g e
Instant of Light by Maxime Courty
Snow Snow Snow and more Snow
Most smartphones has an auto-correct feature that is useful to catch sneaky typos. However sometimes a text is changed automatically that is totally wrong in context and also creates confusion.
Best Wishes For The New Year
She Likes To Take Her Time
You may also be looking for a little bit of inspiration for the New Year to make you chuckle in your walk of life. Inspirational quotes can lift your spirits, make you laugh and boost your creativity if you let them.
Dogs and Puppies always look very cute and funny especially when they are jumping, running or just plain frolicking in the snow.
The Christopher Moloney is rnning a Tumblr blog, the purpose of which is to recreate and present old movie scenes into their original settings, “Film + Photography = FILMography.” Moloney has bring a new life to the classic moments of some popular comedy films, take a look!
David A. Reeves is a 28 year old student studying photography at NSCAD University in Halifax, NS. David is much inspired by single-player video games, film, and tacos. Take a look at his brilliant work and share your comments with us.
Although cinemagraphs are not quite a video, still they are more than a photo. They look like still photos but actually they have a subtle area of movement. Today we will present you some beautiful examples of cinemagraphs for your inspiration. Enjoy!
Optical illusions can be consider as an art, as it deceives our optical mechanism by reflections, colors, lines, unique composition and contrast.
The still life photographer makes pictures rather than takes them. Therefore creating some amazing and eye-popping masterpieces of still-life photography has become much easier than ever before.
Bloemencorso, the annual parade of flowers organized since 1936 in Zundert will not only provide you the best opportunity to enjoy your holidays as well as let you to capture these amazing moments to take back home.
Smartphones can do something extra for you as compare to traditional mobile phones. So today I got an interesting idea to share with you some excellent photographs snapped using different smartphones. Enjoy!
Today we are going to showcase you some of the most incredible scenes of above the clouds photography by some talented photographers around.
GoPro is one of the world’s leading activity image capture company formed by Nick Woodman. Enjoy the crazy shots below and don’t forget to watch the video at the end.
In order to keep the flow going, today I have found out some of the most inspirational quotes about creativity. Hopefully you will enjoy!
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair