Repairing the Space Station‘s leak of Ammonia coolant in orbit. Almost at the same day released the trailer of Alfonso Cuarón’s movie, about an ‘accident’ in the Station. Images © NASA, Gravity movie. Have a look at the video…
The Tucson Mountain Retreat by DUST architects, is a residence with terraces, build with local soil and has a small deck upon its roof.
This year Lamborghini celebrates 50 years anniversary. Founded by Ferruccio Lamborghini, who decided to create the world’s most beautiful – and powerful – super sports cars. Watch the video…
Knight Architects specialized in bridge construction, just announced their innovative design for the Merchant Square footbridge in Paddington, in London. The bridge will raise by hydraulic mechanism, like a folding Japanese fan. Have a look at the video…
GeoGuessr is a game created by Anton Wallén, where you’re shown five different places on a world map and have to find out where you think you are…
Mars One will set up a permanent human settlement on Mars in 2023, and in two weeks received 78,000 applications for the One-Way trip to Mars.
In the video you will see the unbelievable Boyanka Angelova, the young gymnast from Bulgaria. Enjoy!…
The Centre Thermal by Japan-France firm Ciel Rouge Creation, characterised by the three elliptical volumes, just completed in the thermal spas in Muroto, Japan.
There is nothing like flying the mighty Viper. A footage from the 36th Fighter Squadron Flying Fiends in Alaska, with F-16‘s intense aerial action exercises… Check out the video…
A new perspective about the population on Earth. In this image, posted to Reddit by valeriepieris, you can see where most of the humans live…
The House of European History Exhibition Building by Sevilla-based GPD, is the winning entry for the design of the permanent exhibition in Brussels. A vast column in the atrium of the building, will…
The name of the 18.36.54 house in Connecticut by Daniel Libeskind, derives from the 18 planes, 36 points, and 54 lines of the spiraling ribbon which defines it’s living spaces.
Things Come Apart: A Teardown Manual for Modern Living a new book by Toronto photographer Todd McLellan, who’s disassembled everything from bicycle to smartphones.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World