Apple describes in a new patent filing, recently published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, a futuristic portable smartphone featuring all-glass construction by a wrap-around AMOLED display.
The elephant bird egg measures 12 inches long and 9 inches! Elephant birds, which were hunted to extinction in Madagascar by the 17th century, were among the largest birds to ever walk the Earth.
CERN goes into its first long shutdown, after last year’s great success, and it’s time open up the CMS particle detector and get inside for maintenance and repairs. Engineers and technicians started opening the CMS detector on 7 March, but moving the parts of this 14,000-tonne behemoth is no easy feat.
These beautiful kitchen gadgets from Savora, with impressive design and superior performance, elevate your food preparation to a new level. Savora represents a high function, progressively designed line of products…
The Floating Bar Jicoo designed by Leiji Matsumoto, offers to visitors and residents an exceptional way discover the Tokyo in Japan.
The Gogo Elite Tent by Nemo is a personal tent, featuring an inflatable structure allowing the tent to set up in seconds, weighs only 1.4 lbs and can fit in 1 Lit water bottle.
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- 29 Clever Illustrations That Show The Differences Between Copywriters And Art Directors
- The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Capturing Americana With Jason Lee
- Cancer Survivor Kristi Loyall Who Had Leg Amputated Now Takes Limb Everywhere
- Things Come Apart: A Teardown Manual For Modern Living