Ferrari Getto, in Italian jet as the F1 acceleration or the aircraft acceleration, by designer Christophe Jourd’Hui hwo took inspiration from simulators.
Apple describes in a new patent filing, recently published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, a futuristic portable smartphone featuring all-glass construction by a wrap-around AMOLED display.
The elephant bird egg measures 12 inches long and 9 inches! Elephant birds, which were hunted to extinction in Madagascar by the 17th century, were among the largest birds to ever walk the Earth.
CERN goes into its first long shutdown, after last year’s great success, and it’s time open up the CMS particle detector and get inside for maintenance and repairs. Engineers and technicians started opening the CMS detector on 7 March, but moving the parts of this 14,000-tonne behemoth is no easy feat.
These beautiful kitchen gadgets from Savora, with impressive design and superior performance, elevate your food preparation to a new level. Savora represents a high function, progressively designed line of products…
The Floating Bar Jicoo designed by Leiji Matsumoto, offers to visitors and residents an exceptional way discover the Tokyo in Japan.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rescue ‘Fortress’ In Tanzania Protects Albinos From Human Hunters
- This Artist Creates Impressive Paintings By Using His Boxing Gloves
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings