Solar Impulse launches on 6:12 am PST, March 3, flight across America. The solar powered plane started from Moffett Air Field in Mountain View, California, for the first leg of its flight from San Francisco to New York.
RoboBee, a tiny robot insect, the size of a penny, that has the ability of controlled flight, developed by engineers at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. It weighs around 80 milligrams and has a wingspan of 3 cm.
These are the DP Customs’ Motorcycle Design Challenge winners by Local Motors, sponsored by New River, Arizona-based DP Custom Cycles. Have a look at these wonderful custom motorcycle designs.
Saturn‘s moon Enceladus shows off its beautiful plume to the Cassini spacecraft’s cameras. Enceladus (313 miles – 504 kilometers across) is seen here illuminated by light reflected off Saturn.
BotObjects just presented the world’s first full-color 3D desktop printer, the ProDesk3D for home and business.
IOTA minimalist playing cards with simple geometric symbols by Joe Doucet, will be exhibited at Wanted Design in New York, on May. via gizmodo by Jamie Condliffe
In this exclusive Land Rover commercial, four parkour (PK) athletes demonstrate the “Above & Beyond” all-terrain, go anywhere capabilities of Land Rover vehicles. Watch the video…
You’re about to see world’s smallest stop-motion film made by IBM, that holds the Guinness World Records. IBM researchers used a scanning tunneling microscope to move thousands of carbon monoxide molecules. Have a look at the videos…
The Window Socket is a simple in design direct plug-in by Kyuho Song & Boa Oh. Acting as a solar battery backup, the Window Socket just attaches to any window, saves solar power to an internal battery.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing