Philosophers David Bourget and David Chalmers have conducted a worldwide survey, asking members of their field for simple response answers concerning 30 different topics. Have a look at the very interesting results…
This video time-lapse takes you to the mysterious and unexplained sliding stones of Racetrack Playa. Check out the video…
In the video you can see millions of needle-like pieces of ice jumping up from the shore of Medicine Lake, in Minnesota. Watch the video…
LG with 55EA9800 is the first company in the world to deliver curved OLED TV.
Wool&Prince claim they have invented a shirt that stays clean even after 100 days of wear, made from wool which is also wrinkle free.
The Beijiao Sports Center by DUO Decode Urbanism office, is the winning proposal for the new Sports Center. Introduces the concept of ecological architecture and unifies all venues into one through a central “valley”.
Mercedes-Benz new ‘go anywhere’ Unimog is completely redesigned with lower center of gravity, new cabin with better visibility, multifunction tire pressure system and more.
Hublot Oceanographic 1000m Carbon, with an impressive strap system “quick change” push-button. via perpetuelle
The MB&F Musicmachine, that looks like Star Wars spacecraft, is actually a music box. They will be produced just 66 black and white pieces.
Kuki chair by Zaha Hadid for Sawaya & Moroni, made by a round sheet of plastic with droplet shaped holes on the sides and the edges almost meet at the back. …
La Luciole Concert Hall in France, by Moussafir architectes, displays a contrast with its surroundings. The drum-like structures with white and blue exterior panels, resembling the Normandian sky.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads