Philosophers David Bourget and David Chalmers have conducted a worldwide survey, asking members of their field for simple response answers concerning 30 different topics. Have a look at the very interesting results…
This video time-lapse takes you to the mysterious and unexplained sliding stones of Racetrack Playa. Check out the video…
In the video you can see millions of needle-like pieces of ice jumping up from the shore of Medicine Lake, in Minnesota. Watch the video…
LG with 55EA9800 is the first company in the world to deliver curved OLED TV.
Wool&Prince claim they have invented a shirt that stays clean even after 100 days of wear, made from wool which is also wrinkle free.
The Beijiao Sports Center by DUO Decode Urbanism office, is the winning proposal for the new Sports Center. Introduces the concept of ecological architecture and unifies all venues into one through a central “valley”.
Mercedes-Benz new ‘go anywhere’ Unimog is completely redesigned with lower center of gravity, new cabin with better visibility, multifunction tire pressure system and more.
Hublot Oceanographic 1000m Carbon, with an impressive strap system “quick change” push-button. via perpetuelle
The MB&F Musicmachine, that looks like Star Wars spacecraft, is actually a music box. They will be produced just 66 black and white pieces.
Kuki chair by Zaha Hadid for Sawaya & Moroni, made by a round sheet of plastic with droplet shaped holes on the sides and the edges almost meet at the back. …
La Luciole Concert Hall in France, by Moussafir architectes, displays a contrast with its surroundings. The drum-like structures with white and blue exterior panels, resembling the Normandian sky.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts
- Chernobyl 30 Years Later: A Ninety-Year-Old Man Lives Life In Chernobyl’s Nuclear Wasteland
- An Artist Creates Superb Miniature Sculptures On A Graphite Pencil
- Meet An Irishman, Patsy Gibbons And His Rescued Foxes
- Incredibly Colorized Pictures Show The Life Of Russian People In The Past