Philosophers David Bourget and David Chalmers have conducted a worldwide survey, asking members of their field for simple response answers concerning 30 different topics. Have a look at the very interesting results…
This video time-lapse takes you to the mysterious and unexplained sliding stones of Racetrack Playa. Check out the video…
In the video you can see millions of needle-like pieces of ice jumping up from the shore of Medicine Lake, in Minnesota. Watch the video…
LG with 55EA9800 is the first company in the world to deliver curved OLED TV.
Wool&Prince claim they have invented a shirt that stays clean even after 100 days of wear, made from wool which is also wrinkle free.
The Beijiao Sports Center by DUO Decode Urbanism office, is the winning proposal for the new Sports Center. Introduces the concept of ecological architecture and unifies all venues into one through a central “valley”.
Mercedes-Benz new ‘go anywhere’ Unimog is completely redesigned with lower center of gravity, new cabin with better visibility, multifunction tire pressure system and more.
Hublot Oceanographic 1000m Carbon, with an impressive strap system “quick change” push-button. via perpetuelle
The MB&F Musicmachine, that looks like Star Wars spacecraft, is actually a music box. They will be produced just 66 black and white pieces.
Kuki chair by Zaha Hadid for Sawaya & Moroni, made by a round sheet of plastic with droplet shaped holes on the sides and the edges almost meet at the back. …
La Luciole Concert Hall in France, by Moussafir architectes, displays a contrast with its surroundings. The drum-like structures with white and blue exterior panels, resembling the Normandian sky.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets