Philosophers David Bourget and David Chalmers have conducted a worldwide survey, asking members of their field for simple response answers concerning 30 different topics. Have a look at the very interesting results…
This video time-lapse takes you to the mysterious and unexplained sliding stones of Racetrack Playa. Check out the video…
In the video you can see millions of needle-like pieces of ice jumping up from the shore of Medicine Lake, in Minnesota. Watch the video…
LG with 55EA9800 is the first company in the world to deliver curved OLED TV.
Wool&Prince claim they have invented a shirt that stays clean even after 100 days of wear, made from wool which is also wrinkle free.
The Beijiao Sports Center by DUO Decode Urbanism office, is the winning proposal for the new Sports Center. Introduces the concept of ecological architecture and unifies all venues into one through a central “valley”.
Mercedes-Benz new ‘go anywhere’ Unimog is completely redesigned with lower center of gravity, new cabin with better visibility, multifunction tire pressure system and more.
Hublot Oceanographic 1000m Carbon, with an impressive strap system “quick change” push-button. via perpetuelle
The MB&F Musicmachine, that looks like Star Wars spacecraft, is actually a music box. They will be produced just 66 black and white pieces.
Kuki chair by Zaha Hadid for Sawaya & Moroni, made by a round sheet of plastic with droplet shaped holes on the sides and the edges almost meet at the back. …
La Luciole Concert Hall in France, by Moussafir architectes, displays a contrast with its surroundings. The drum-like structures with white and blue exterior panels, resembling the Normandian sky.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio