Scientists from the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason and the University of Washington has decoded the genome of the African coelacanth, Latimeria chalumnae.
The British graphic designer Storm Thorgerson, who created the Pink Floyd’s album sleeve The Dark Side of the Moon (above) and a lot more including Led Zeppelin, T. Rex, Yes and Peter Gabriel, has…
Project Alfa Romeo 6c concept by Alex Imnadze. He tried to make car competitor for 2013-2014 of new Stingray, Ford Mustang and Camaro ss.
Danish firm BIG architects have been chosen to design the 80 hectare cultural and commercial destination, Europacity in France.
The Neck DPS Airbag System by Spidi, the world leader company on motorcycle apparel and accessories. The system weights 480 grams and takes only 0.2 seconds to fully inflate. Have a look at the video…
Shark attacks on Humans vs. Human attacks on Sharks. In this infographic you will not believe what we are doing to sharks!
You have no idea how many more sharks are killed by humans than humans are killed by sharks! Have a look at the infographic…
In this video wingsuit / Base-jump athlete Alexander Polli does the never before done—a tactical flight through a narrow cave on a mountainside. Watch the video…
Iron Man 3 Behind-the-Scenes footage, gives you an idea of how much action will be in the film and how much effort the cast and crew spend. Have a look at the video…
GOPR Rescue Snowmobile is an ambulance for the snow created by Warsaw-based designers Gustaw Lange and Aleksander Lange, of design firm Lange & Lange.
The new Mercedes-Benz GLA SUV 2014 concept, unveiled ahead of this year’s Shanghai Auto Show. The newly styled compact SUV from the German manufacturer, is designed for urban use and is full of high-tech innovations.
This brilliant clip directed by filmmaker Nacho Guzman, is a teaser for an upcoming music video “Sparkles and Wine” by French group OPALE. See how a woman’s face can be change dramatically, just by moving around the light source. Have a look at the video…
Museum of the History of Polish Jews by Lahdelma & Mahlamaki architects and Kurylowicz & assoc., is finally being opened to the public, at the 70th anniversary of the ghetto uprisings …
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 4,321 - Design
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 1,637 - Travel
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 1,480 - Travel
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 1,360 - Photography
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts Views today: 1,282 - Inspirations
- Veteran Storm Chaser Captures The Stunning Beauty Of Deadly Monsoons In Arizona Views today: 1,201 - Photography
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 1,188 - Photography
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe Views today: 1,186 - Travel
- Striking Black And White Portraits Of Celebrities At The Golden Globes 2017 Views today: 1,171 - Photography
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty Views today: 1,157 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 1,111 - Photography
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 849 - Travel
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy Views today: 818 - Inspirations
- Aviation Enthusiasts Has Converted Luxury Private Jet Into A Holiday Campsite Views today: 724 - Travel
- Rare Snowfall On The Acropolis In Athens, Greece Views today: 711 - Travel