How to find North at night? First find the most commonly recognized configurations of stars on the northern sky: the Big Dipper. Then…
|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
Scientists from the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason and the University of Washington has decoded the genome of the African coelacanth, Latimeria chalumnae.
The British graphic designer Storm Thorgerson, who created the Pink Floyd’s album sleeve The Dark Side of the Moon (above) and a lot more including Led Zeppelin, T. Rex, Yes and Peter Gabriel, has…
Project Alfa Romeo 6c concept by Alex Imnadze. He tried to make car competitor for 2013-2014 of new Stingray, Ford Mustang and Camaro ss.
Danish firm BIG architects have been chosen to design the 80 hectare cultural and commercial destination, Europacity in France.
The Neck DPS Airbag System by Spidi, the world leader company on motorcycle apparel and accessories. The system weights 480 grams and takes only 0.2 seconds to fully inflate. Have a look at the video…
Shark attacks on Humans vs. Human attacks on Sharks. In this infographic you will not believe what we are doing to sharks!
You have no idea how many more sharks are killed by humans than humans are killed by sharks! Have a look at the infographic…
In this video wingsuit / Base-jump athlete Alexander Polli does the never before done—a tactical flight through a narrow cave on a mountainside. Watch the video…
Iron Man 3 Behind-the-Scenes footage, gives you an idea of how much action will be in the film and how much effort the cast and crew spend. Have a look at the video…
GOPR Rescue Snowmobile is an ambulance for the snow created by Warsaw-based designers Gustaw Lange and Aleksander Lange, of design firm Lange & Lange.
The new Mercedes-Benz GLA SUV 2014 concept, unveiled ahead of this year’s Shanghai Auto Show. The newly styled compact SUV from the German manufacturer, is designed for urban use and is full of high-tech innovations.
This brilliant clip directed by filmmaker Nacho Guzman, is a teaser for an upcoming music video “Sparkles and Wine” by French group OPALE. See how a woman’s face can be change dramatically, just by moving around the light source. Have a look at the video…
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Cheerful Photographs of Hipsters Taking It Way Too Far
- Tools and Resources for Web Designers and Developers – September 2015
- Fine Art Photography by Maria Svarbova
- Artist Wolfgang Stiller’s “Matchstickmen” Are Hauntingly Captivating
- Kim Simonsson’s Latest Series Reimagines Nordic “Moss People”
- Stunning Photos from the NASA’s Apollo Space Mission to the Moon and Back
- Windcatcher Air Pad 2
- Mountain Cottage in Ogawayama, Japan
- The Big Bad Book of Bill Murray
- Star Trek Enterprise Office Building
- These Artists Makes Belgian Lake Mysteriously Glow
- Joe Iurato Builds an Endearing Miniature World with Woodcuts
- Emotional Portraits of the New York Comic Con Fans
- Photo of the Day: “After”