Renault Twin’Z concept the Twingo replacement, revealed at the Triennale of Milan, the 8th of April 2013. A new design of urban car, combining technology and art, from the collaboration of Renault and British famous designer Ross Lovegrove.
Porsche preparing for Le Mans 2014. Le Mans 1971 was the race of records. Porsche 917. Lightweight design at its peak. For the first time more than 222 km/h average speed. Watch the video…
The UB1K extraterrestrial chair by Edward Kim, designed with a science fiction aesthetic. via Yankodesign
The stunning 1860 ft-long Dragon Bridge over the Han River in the city of Da Nang, Vietnam, was inaugurated and opened for traffic on Da Nang’s 38th anniversary of the liberation.
Scientists in a new study they figure out what people see as they dream, using an MRI machine, a computer model and thousands of images from the internet.
Sawyer bicycle by designer Jurgen Kuipers, has a low-rider geometry and the frame constructed out of Plywood. The design has won an IBDC/IF award 2013.
The Confluence Museum by Coop Himmelb(l)au, is under construction in Lyon, France. The new Museum at the confluence of the Rhône and Saône rivers, a unique site location, will be competed in 2014….
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book