Renault Twin’Z concept the Twingo replacement, revealed at the Triennale of Milan, the 8th of April 2013. A new design of urban car, combining technology and art, from the collaboration of Renault and British famous designer Ross Lovegrove.
Porsche preparing for Le Mans 2014. Le Mans 1971 was the race of records. Porsche 917. Lightweight design at its peak. For the first time more than 222 km/h average speed. Watch the video…
The UB1K extraterrestrial chair by Edward Kim, designed with a science fiction aesthetic. via Yankodesign
The stunning 1860 ft-long Dragon Bridge over the Han River in the city of Da Nang, Vietnam, was inaugurated and opened for traffic on Da Nang’s 38th anniversary of the liberation.
Scientists in a new study they figure out what people see as they dream, using an MRI machine, a computer model and thousands of images from the internet.
Sawyer bicycle by designer Jurgen Kuipers, has a low-rider geometry and the frame constructed out of Plywood. The design has won an IBDC/IF award 2013.
The Confluence Museum by Coop Himmelb(l)au, is under construction in Lyon, France. The new Museum at the confluence of the Rhône and Saône rivers, a unique site location, will be competed in 2014….
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary