Avia & Aria a collection of lamps designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, for SLAMP. The lamps are made of 50 individual layers of cristalflex, will be presented during Salone Del Mobile.
The Ressence Type 3 transports time from the dial to the crystal. The orbiting indications are bathed in a fluid that refracts light like air, so that the indications appear to be displayed directly onto the sapphire crystal. It offers a tangible feeling of being able to touch time itself.
Bell & Ross Aviation Collection Watches, feature three different ways of indicating the time and each one is limited to just 999 examples.
McLaren 12C Spider: Rhys Millen vs. Chanelle Sladics. One has a 616-bhp McLaren 12C Spider. The other has a snowboard. Rhys Millen, Pikes Peak International Hill Climb record-holder and Chanelle Sladics, Winter Games Medallist, race down the notoriously treacherous Loveland Pass. Watch the video…
“Pisces” Balloon Sculpture by New York artist Jason Hackenwerth, represents the legend of Aphrodite and Eros, at the Edinburgh International Science Festival in the Grand Gallery of the National Museum of Scotland. The…
Designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, the ThyssenKrupp Headquarters in Essen, Germany, awarded third prize in an open international competition. Images © Zaha Hadid Architects
Diagonal Tower by SOM in Yongsan International Business District of Seoul, South Korea. The 343 meter tall tower reduces construction costs, meets energy codes and successfully minimizes wind loads…
Girard-Perregaux just unveiled a revolutionary new piece with a completely new architecture and escapement design, a concept known as “constant force”. Girard-Perregaux notes that “unlike other systems that devise a constant force averaged…
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War