Avia & Aria a collection of lamps designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, for SLAMP. The lamps are made of 50 individual layers of cristalflex, will be presented during Salone Del Mobile.
The Ressence Type 3 transports time from the dial to the crystal. The orbiting indications are bathed in a fluid that refracts light like air, so that the indications appear to be displayed directly onto the sapphire crystal. It offers a tangible feeling of being able to touch time itself.
Bell & Ross Aviation Collection Watches, feature three different ways of indicating the time and each one is limited to just 999 examples.
McLaren 12C Spider: Rhys Millen vs. Chanelle Sladics. One has a 616-bhp McLaren 12C Spider. The other has a snowboard. Rhys Millen, Pikes Peak International Hill Climb record-holder and Chanelle Sladics, Winter Games Medallist, race down the notoriously treacherous Loveland Pass. Watch the video…
“Pisces” Balloon Sculpture by New York artist Jason Hackenwerth, represents the legend of Aphrodite and Eros, at the Edinburgh International Science Festival in the Grand Gallery of the National Museum of Scotland. The…
Designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, the ThyssenKrupp Headquarters in Essen, Germany, awarded third prize in an open international competition. Images © Zaha Hadid Architects
Diagonal Tower by SOM in Yongsan International Business District of Seoul, South Korea. The 343 meter tall tower reduces construction costs, meets energy codes and successfully minimizes wind loads…
Girard-Perregaux just unveiled a revolutionary new piece with a completely new architecture and escapement design, a concept known as “constant force”. Girard-Perregaux notes that “unlike other systems that devise a constant force averaged…
Trending on Design You Trust:
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Hot Spring Bath Opens For Japanese Macaques On Hokkaido
- French Farmers Are Magnifique In Racy 2017 Calendar
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- Photographer Nei Valente Creates An Urban Photo Series Of The NYC Newsstands
- Artist Unveils A Monumental Pen & Ink Drawing Nearly 3.5 Years In The Making
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Artist Envisions Futuristic Fort-Like Homes Designed To Withstand Hurricanes
- Sleep In A Bookshelf With 5000 Books In Kyoto’s New Bookstore-Themed Hostel