Avia & Aria a collection of lamps designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, for SLAMP. The lamps are made of 50 individual layers of cristalflex, will be presented during Salone Del Mobile.
The Ressence Type 3 transports time from the dial to the crystal. The orbiting indications are bathed in a fluid that refracts light like air, so that the indications appear to be displayed directly onto the sapphire crystal. It offers a tangible feeling of being able to touch time itself.
Bell & Ross Aviation Collection Watches, feature three different ways of indicating the time and each one is limited to just 999 examples.
McLaren 12C Spider: Rhys Millen vs. Chanelle Sladics. One has a 616-bhp McLaren 12C Spider. The other has a snowboard. Rhys Millen, Pikes Peak International Hill Climb record-holder and Chanelle Sladics, Winter Games Medallist, race down the notoriously treacherous Loveland Pass. Watch the video…
“Pisces” Balloon Sculpture by New York artist Jason Hackenwerth, represents the legend of Aphrodite and Eros, at the Edinburgh International Science Festival in the Grand Gallery of the National Museum of Scotland. The…
Designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, the ThyssenKrupp Headquarters in Essen, Germany, awarded third prize in an open international competition. Images © Zaha Hadid Architects
Diagonal Tower by SOM in Yongsan International Business District of Seoul, South Korea. The 343 meter tall tower reduces construction costs, meets energy codes and successfully minimizes wind loads…
Girard-Perregaux just unveiled a revolutionary new piece with a completely new architecture and escapement design, a concept known as “constant force”. Girard-Perregaux notes that “unlike other systems that devise a constant force averaged…
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits