The Ressence Type 3 transports time from the dial to the crystal. The orbiting indications are bathed in a fluid that refracts light like air, so that the indications appear to be displayed directly onto the sapphire crystal. It offers a tangible feeling of being able to touch time itself.
Bell & Ross Aviation Collection Watches, feature three different ways of indicating the time and each one is limited to just 999 examples.
McLaren 12C Spider: Rhys Millen vs. Chanelle Sladics. One has a 616-bhp McLaren 12C Spider. The other has a snowboard. Rhys Millen, Pikes Peak International Hill Climb record-holder and Chanelle Sladics, Winter Games Medallist, race down the notoriously treacherous Loveland Pass. Watch the video…
“Pisces” Balloon Sculpture by New York artist Jason Hackenwerth, represents the legend of Aphrodite and Eros, at the Edinburgh International Science Festival in the Grand Gallery of the National Museum of Scotland. The…
Designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, the ThyssenKrupp Headquarters in Essen, Germany, awarded third prize in an open international competition. Images © Zaha Hadid Architects
Diagonal Tower by SOM in Yongsan International Business District of Seoul, South Korea. The 343 meter tall tower reduces construction costs, meets energy codes and successfully minimizes wind loads…
Girard-Perregaux just unveiled a revolutionary new piece with a completely new architecture and escapement design, a concept known as “constant force”. Girard-Perregaux notes that “unlike other systems that devise a constant force averaged…
Ferrari Getto, in Italian jet as the F1 acceleration or the aircraft acceleration, by designer Christophe Jourd’Hui hwo took inspiration from simulators.
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- 29 Clever Illustrations That Show The Differences Between Copywriters And Art Directors
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Beef Flowers – Say It With Some Meat
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- An 18-Year-Old Photographer Portrays Trump’s Quotes About Women
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk