Simpler compositional and corporative by removing of traditional corporate colors. A greater opportunity in terms of design applications. Thanks to not having to rely onthe traditional colors to follow patterns that have limited in advertising and marketing.
Complete project on: Pepsi | Rebrand Concept
Anglicanism is a tradition within Christianity comprising the Church of England and churches which are historically tied to it or have similar beliefs, worship practices and church structures. The word Anglican originates in ecclesia anglicana, a medieval Latin phrase dating to at least 1246 that means the English Church. Adherents of Anglicanism are called Anglicans. The great majority of Anglicans are members of churches which are part of the international Anglican Communion. There are, however, a number of churches outside of the Anglican Communion which also consider themselves to be Anglican, most notably those referred to as Continuing Anglican churches.
The symbol is composed of the main concepts of Anglicanism, the flag of the United Kingdom (the country in which this religion originated) and the Christian religion thus has joined these two concepts, the country’s flag and symbol that represents Christianity, the cross. Among them we can see that even influenced the design itself fit certain design patterns of the London Underground.
Complete project: Anglicanism
AM is the fifth studio album by the English indie rock band Arctic Monkeys. It released on 9 September 2013 in Europe, 6 September 2013 in Australia, and on 10 September 2013 in the United States. On 15 July 2013, the album cover artwork was revealed and his concept is inspired by the video for the first single, “Do I wanna know?” This fact was what led me to create a design for the entire album as opposed to a design that was representing only one song on the album.
The main idea concept candle, refers to or represents the new musical style (between the Soul and Hip Hop) which make up this new job. It is a slow and sensuous, but it is actually something that burns, it is hot and the heat can spread easily.
Via: Alejo Malia
Design rescued reinforce the idea of design, introduced the original text of the ad campaign for Apple “Think Different”. This poster is designed for the sole purpose of decorating those spaces creative people, designers, photographers, and others.
Via: Alejo Malia
One interesting application with which you can share the musics that you use on your travels, the way to work or your travels.
+ The street of your childhood.
+ Your marathon route.
+ Your way to work.
+ The ride of your life.
Now you can place your playlist thanks to this idea, the concept is direct and interactive. The birth of Bsoway union is due to social networking, interactive maps and playlists.
Via: Alejo Malia
The name RENFE is derived from that of the former Spanish National Railway Network, RENFE (acronym of Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Españoles) created on 24 January 1941 with the nationalization of Spain’s railways.
At the same time, the existing RENFE double-arrowed logo (nicknamed the “galleta”, Spanish for biscuit), first introduced in 1971 and facelifted in 1983, with a sans-serif font and again in 2000, with a mixed case italic font, has been replaced by a dark purple lower-case wordmark designed by Interbrand, and also replaces some of the separate logos used by the other sectors, although the old RENFE logo remains in use in some stations in Spain and on maps to indicate a RENFE station.
Via: Alejo Malia
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 23,420 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 6,283 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,595 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 1,005 - Photography
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 1,004 - Animals
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 964 - Travel
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 956 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 943 - Photography
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 941 - Design
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 838 - Travel
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 835 - Travel
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 793 - Animals
- Mysterious Double Exposure Photography By Christoffer Relander Views today: 752 - Photography
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 710 - Inspirations
- Photographer Peter Thorne Captures Adorable Photos Of Toronto’s Chubby Cats Views today: 691 - Animals