Everyday we put on different clothes, mixing and matching our looks. But our most visible accessory, our glasses, almost always stays the same. If one pair of glasses means one pair of lenses, that means we spend a lot of money or sacrifice quality in order to have different pairs of glasses.
But what if we change that?
The frames have a solid internal structure that gives you the fit you are used to, while the exterior is made from an innovative soft material, bringing added comfort you can’t find with traditional frames. This external material is what allows the lenses to be extracted and reinserted into any pair of UNIQBROW frames.
The above link is from our Indiegogo campaign which you can find here
UNIQBROW sunglasses were designed so you can interchange one pair of our lenses into any pair of UNIQBROW frames. Every aspect from design to production is being taken care of in our hometown of Barcelona! We have started with three models, each coming in seven colors inspired by the street art you can find all over our hometown of Barcelona. So when someone buys one pair of frames with lenses, they get the power to change up their look everyday because the same lenses are going to fit across the entire collection of shapes and colors.
Find out more at www.uniqbrow.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather
- Origami Artist Creates A New Paper Crane Daily For 365 Days
- Watercolour Paintings That Depict The Energy Of Birds And Animals
- Primeval Symbiosis: A Tree-Inspired Single Pole Home
- Prints of Iconic Automobiles
- Lara Stone by Alique
- Gigi Hadid and Domhnall Gleeson by Mario Testino