Everyday we put on different clothes, mixing and matching our looks. But our most visible accessory, our glasses, almost always stays the same. If one pair of glasses means one pair of lenses, that means we spend a lot of money or sacrifice quality in order to have different pairs of glasses.
But what if we change that?
The frames have a solid internal structure that gives you the fit you are used to, while the exterior is made from an innovative soft material, bringing added comfort you can’t find with traditional frames. This external material is what allows the lenses to be extracted and reinserted into any pair of UNIQBROW frames.
The above link is from our Indiegogo campaign which you can find here
UNIQBROW sunglasses were designed so you can interchange one pair of our lenses into any pair of UNIQBROW frames. Every aspect from design to production is being taken care of in our hometown of Barcelona! We have started with three models, each coming in seven colors inspired by the street art you can find all over our hometown of Barcelona. So when someone buys one pair of frames with lenses, they get the power to change up their look everyday because the same lenses are going to fit across the entire collection of shapes and colors.
Find out more at www.uniqbrow.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela