Everyday we put on different clothes, mixing and matching our looks. But our most visible accessory, our glasses, almost always stays the same. If one pair of glasses means one pair of lenses, that means we spend a lot of money or sacrifice quality in order to have different pairs of glasses.
But what if we change that?
The frames have a solid internal structure that gives you the fit you are used to, while the exterior is made from an innovative soft material, bringing added comfort you can’t find with traditional frames. This external material is what allows the lenses to be extracted and reinserted into any pair of UNIQBROW frames.
The above link is from our Indiegogo campaign which you can find here
UNIQBROW sunglasses were designed so you can interchange one pair of our lenses into any pair of UNIQBROW frames. Every aspect from design to production is being taken care of in our hometown of Barcelona! We have started with three models, each coming in seven colors inspired by the street art you can find all over our hometown of Barcelona. So when someone buys one pair of frames with lenses, they get the power to change up their look everyday because the same lenses are going to fit across the entire collection of shapes and colors.
Find out more at www.uniqbrow.com
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair