Everyday we put on different clothes, mixing and matching our looks. But our most visible accessory, our glasses, almost always stays the same. If one pair of glasses means one pair of lenses, that means we spend a lot of money or sacrifice quality in order to have different pairs of glasses.
But what if we change that?
The frames have a solid internal structure that gives you the fit you are used to, while the exterior is made from an innovative soft material, bringing added comfort you can’t find with traditional frames. This external material is what allows the lenses to be extracted and reinserted into any pair of UNIQBROW frames.
The above link is from our Indiegogo campaign which you can find here
UNIQBROW sunglasses were designed so you can interchange one pair of our lenses into any pair of UNIQBROW frames. Every aspect from design to production is being taken care of in our hometown of Barcelona! We have started with three models, each coming in seven colors inspired by the street art you can find all over our hometown of Barcelona. So when someone buys one pair of frames with lenses, they get the power to change up their look everyday because the same lenses are going to fit across the entire collection of shapes and colors.
Find out more at www.uniqbrow.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits