Trinity Exhibiton (Curt man’s first exhibition)
“His work is delightful and brilliant! Truly.” – Rick Berry
“The Trinity exhibit is a dazzling display of weird and wonderful! Where the everyday becomes extraordinary.” – Scott M. Fisher
Artist : CURT MAN
Gallery : Gallery Artsagan (SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA)
Address : 3F, 22 Samchung-Ro Jongro-Gu SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Date : August 16(THU.) ~ 27(MON.), 2012
Opening show : August 18(SAT.) 6. P.M.
From August 16th to 27th Curt man’s first exhibition ‘Trinity’ was held at the gallery ARTSAGAN in SEOUL , SOUTH KOREA.
Curt man is well known as Wonman Kim.
Curt man is his artistic name.
Curt man’s Facebook
Wonman Kim’s Sculpture, Typography and T-shirt work.
This project is ‘Deconstruction and Reconstruction’.
Dog head sculpture is made of all parts of Typewriter, Bicycle and other stuff’s parts.
korean designer Kumhee Bu’s toy designs for Koolby and friends 4.
my webpae is www.abart.co.kr
Designed by Animabase.
Animabase designed T-shirt ‘Samurai mind’ is sell in teefury cheap price $9 Friday, December 11. 2009
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise