Trinity Exhibiton (Curt man’s first exhibition)
“His work is delightful and brilliant! Truly.” – Rick Berry
“The Trinity exhibit is a dazzling display of weird and wonderful! Where the everyday becomes extraordinary.” – Scott M. Fisher
Artist : CURT MAN
Gallery : Gallery Artsagan (SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA)
Address : 3F, 22 Samchung-Ro Jongro-Gu SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Date : August 16(THU.) ~ 27(MON.), 2012
Opening show : August 18(SAT.) 6. P.M.
From August 16th to 27th Curt man’s first exhibition ‘Trinity’ was held at the gallery ARTSAGAN in SEOUL , SOUTH KOREA.
Curt man is well known as Wonman Kim.
Curt man is his artistic name.
Curt man’s Facebook
Wonman Kim’s Sculpture, Typography and T-shirt work.
This project is ‘Deconstruction and Reconstruction’.
Dog head sculpture is made of all parts of Typewriter, Bicycle and other stuff’s parts.
korean designer Kumhee Bu’s toy designs for Koolby and friends 4.
my webpae is www.abart.co.kr
Designed by Animabase.
Animabase designed T-shirt ‘Samurai mind’ is sell in teefury cheap price $9 Friday, December 11. 2009
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- 29 Clever Illustrations That Show The Differences Between Copywriters And Art Directors
- The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Capturing Americana With Jason Lee
- Cancer Survivor Kristi Loyall Who Had Leg Amputated Now Takes Limb Everywhere
- Things Come Apart: A Teardown Manual For Modern Living