Trinity Exhibiton (Curt man’s first exhibition)
“His work is delightful and brilliant! Truly.” – Rick Berry
“The Trinity exhibit is a dazzling display of weird and wonderful! Where the everyday becomes extraordinary.” – Scott M. Fisher
Artist : CURT MAN
Gallery : Gallery Artsagan (SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA)
Address : 3F, 22 Samchung-Ro Jongro-Gu SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Date : August 16(THU.) ~ 27(MON.), 2012
Opening show : August 18(SAT.) 6. P.M.
From August 16th to 27th Curt man’s first exhibition ‘Trinity’ was held at the gallery ARTSAGAN in SEOUL , SOUTH KOREA.
Curt man is well known as Wonman Kim.
Curt man is his artistic name.
Curt man’s Facebook
Wonman Kim’s Sculpture, Typography and T-shirt work.
This project is ‘Deconstruction and Reconstruction’.
Dog head sculpture is made of all parts of Typewriter, Bicycle and other stuff’s parts.
korean designer Kumhee Bu’s toy designs for Koolby and friends 4.
my webpae is www.abart.co.kr
Designed by Animabase.
Animabase designed T-shirt ‘Samurai mind’ is sell in teefury cheap price $9 Friday, December 11. 2009
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book